What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just been to the hospital for my blood tests, it seems they are now stocked up with the reactant again.

The sun is shining and my mate wanted to go out on the boat this afternoon pike fishing, but he has a habbit of lying down for a nap and the phone never wakes him up. Guess what?

The fucker ain't answering the phone! Frustrating as I have loaded the car ready.

• Haha 2
  • Surprised 1

On 11/1/2020 at 7:40 PM, code_slayer_bkk said:

I bought 2 air fryers about 1 month ago ... I was fucking happily surprised ... they cook great pork chops, chicken breasts ( that is all I cooked so far ) ... jeez pork chops 5 minutes on each side .. man - the turned out just great!

Beach gal refuses to use the one I bought for home down South ...

I got an Airfryer last month, as well.  Burgers, Fries, Ribs, etc are superb . If you want the skin to be more crispy, add a teaspoon of oil. 

• Like 2

Just back from the gym, I've been trying to shift some of this covid weight i put on during all this lockdown carry on 😂😂

At the start of lockdown I was ordering all sorts of home gym stuff when the gyms closed, most of it is still in their amazon box in the garage not been touched 😀\

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Just been giving the bike a wash. Gets one twice a year, around now then about March to get the winter crap off. 

Still comes up nice for a 20 year old bike that lives outside and is used year round. 

IMG_20201107_143417.jpg

Bro ... I just bought a Harley I have been drooling over the last year ... I will probably kill myself on it ... but, at least I will go down smiling .... I have had my eye on this bike for the last year or so ... I bought one similar IMG_4182.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

^^^^^   A friend is a friend ... even with their bullshit .... never give up on him!

Good to hear that you finally got the test you needed ... hope you are healthy ......

I never give up on my mates,

It just allows me to rip the f**k out of him for a week or two.

We are going out on the boat tomorrow if I pass a breatherliser in the morning.

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

Just been giving the bike a wash. Gets one twice a year, around now then about March to get the winter crap off. 

Still comes up nice for a 20 year old bike that lives outside and is used year round. 

IMG_20201107_143417.jpg

20 years old, but what a bike that is mate.

• Like 1

Enjoying a leisurely Saturday morning breakfast before heading out to the snow piles again - coldest morning so far this winter at -22C but calm and clear so not bad; more snow coming tomorrow but not like our last record-breaking dump, thankfully....too bad I couldn't have some of our frustrated gym rats over here to help me out, could show them what productive exercise feels like, lol...

• Haha 1
  • Surprised 1

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

I never give up on my mates,

It just allows me to rip the f**k out of him for a week or two.

We are going out on the boat tomorrow if I pass a breatherliser in the morning.

I know you will never give up on a friend ,, only blowing a little shit

I hope I am in your group of friends ...

• Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I know you will never give up on a friend ,, only blowing a little shit

I hope I am in your group of friends ...

It's a shame that the night I was free in Bkk you were busy at the hospital earlier in the year.

There will be another time to get together again methinks when all of this shite gets sorted.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, galenkia said:

Been watching the snooker?. 

Ronnie's tantrum was funny yesterday 😂

3 hours ago, boydeste said:

Yes mate, been good.

I am a big fan of Ronnie, but didn't like what he did, sour grapes whilst loosing came to mind.

Glad he got beat.

Wee Mark's from my home town, Ronnie's lucky he still has kneecaps!

Watching the snooker now, think Judd's shitting himself incase Mark kicks off and he gets bitch slapped like O'Sullivan :default_biggrin:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Krapow said:

Wee Mark's from my home town, Ronnie's lucky he still has kneecaps!

Watching the snooker now, think Judd's shitting himself incase Mark kicks off and he gets bitch slapped like O'Sullivan :default_biggrin:

Mark is out playing Judd, good to see!

1 minute ago, Krapow said:

One of my brothers knows him well, he's really down to earth, still drinks locally with the lads, does loads for the town in promotion and charity work. 

I agree, one of the good guys of snooker. I like his no shite personer.

Looking for some photos that were taken in the late 80's and early 90's of my time in Sabang Beach, Puerta Galera, Philippines.  Need to scan some to place on a Philippine forum as somebody has placed a topic about Sabang Beach. Might be interesting to look back at those great times as a single guy just chilling on the beach surrounded by lovely ladies.

Where has my wife hidden those pics.

• Like 2