What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

6 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Came across some old pictures in a box and was looking through them , without thinking I went to put my thumb and forefinger on a group shot to expand the faces .... I obviously spend far too much time on my iPad 555

Best take a pic of them on the ipad PDQ.

• Like 1

Well .. I went "crabbing" last night with a couple Thai  guys I know .. we caught a lot ...

Beach gal and Ziggy went to her Aunt's house which is a couple of hours away ..

So ,, pounding some beers and testing this new " thing " I bought ... a new world of sound with this device .. man .. it rocks ..

IMG_6165.JPG

IMG_6169.JPG

IMG_6170.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

33 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Went for a walk in the snow that fell overnight here in Nottingham. Always nice to see a bit of snow, don’t get it that much really, perhaps a couple of times a year.

EEF285B5-8D93-4B50-923F-23B8073FCFC2.jpeg

A2CD9376-E4E1-497F-947E-AE9FF5B56573.jpeg

713DE69A-980E-481D-B33C-B55F1F004E0F.jpeg

Looking at the weather forecast..I think you'll be in for a bit more next couple of days 👍

1 hour ago, Sangsom said:

Went for a walk in the snow that fell overnight here in Nottingham. Always nice to see a bit of snow, don’t get it that much really, perhaps a couple of times a year.

EEF285B5-8D93-4B50-923F-23B8073FCFC2.jpeg

A2CD9376-E4E1-497F-947E-AE9FF5B56573.jpeg

713DE69A-980E-481D-B33C-B55F1F004E0F.jpeg

Jeez .... I haven't been in snow in over 30 years ... I froze my ass off in Paris last October ( no snow ) .. looks beautiful though 

I have no problems dealing with sun .. but the snow .. I don't think so

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Jeez .... I haven't been in snow in over 30 years ... I froze my ass off in Paris last October ( no snow ) .. looks beautiful though 

TW always wanted to see snow, but SE Texas is only a little cooler than Thailand, so not much chance.   We got a chance to visit one of her friends who ended up in Wisconsin during the winter and she was thrilled, but happy to get back, too. 

Then the year before we moved to Thailand for the first time in history it snowed in the Houston area on Christmas.  Made for a beautiful morning and fortunately disappeared by the afternoon.

Here she puts on a parka if it gets down to the low 70's F (22-23 C).

3 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Yeah, the odd snowfall in places where it doesn't linger can be quite picturesque, but when you have to deal with it for five or six months of the year it does get tiresome; we've already had more snowfall in my neck of the woods than we generally get all winter and we still have three months or more to go...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, tko said:

TW always wanted to see snow, but SE Texas is only a little cooler than Thailand, so not much chance.   We got a chance to visit one of her friends who ended up in Wisconsin during the winter and she was thrilled, but happy to get back, too. 

Then the year before we moved to Thailand for the first time in history it snowed in the Houston area on Christmas.  Made for a beautiful morning and fortunately disappeared by the afternoon.

Here she puts on a parka if it gets down to the low 70's F (22-23 C).

I am a little like your wife .. I always put on a long sleeve shit with another one underneath ... when it gets in the 70's ...

To long in the sun .. lol

• Thumbs Up 1

Off to the dentist... 3rd time in two weeks.

- infection cut open

- theeth cleaning (with that little grinder..)

- today 2 theeths filling

Miss also needs a few things done.

Local dentist (husband and wife) overseas educated, perfect English, but of course not cheap.

Receives you dressed in full Hazzmat gear. And applies a special "Covid PPE charge" for the disposable PPE he  uses and changes at every patient.   Good man must use good quality stuff, the charge is 350 b / person ...