What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

8 hours ago, Sangsom said:

Yup that was it, went there 2 nights in a row 😁

555. It’s nice grub though sadly it replaced a cracking steakhouse called The Cattleman’s which was run by a greek Cypriot who did a lovely  T Bone

3 minutes ago, Sherlock said:

Reading the new names for this board on another one.

Snore 247 seems to be the new flavour of the month name!

We have had a few dullsville, dull 247.. boring 247.. and so on and on...

But we maybe a very boring forum but the main topic on another forum.. says a lot for the other one...!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

We have had a few dullsville, dull 247.. boring 247.. and so on and on...

But we maybe a very boring forum but the main topic on another forum.. says a lot for the other one...!

Since most members decided to leave there ( that appears to be 2 months and 9 days ago), no decent threads have been posted!!!So I'm not sure which forum is more boring!

19 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Just finished a new circuits class, the previous full body class on a Tuesday was getting too easy as my fitness has improved. 

Gotta keep pushing it ...

When I get to the other side of this I'm going to start to do something like this.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Lanzalad said:

When I get to the other side of this I'm going to start to do something like this.

Full lifestyle change, mate.

Regular exercise helps you both mentally and physically.

I enjoy the structured classes, the circuits, box fit and HIT stuff. It pushes you, and you don't get bored or sit looking round you. It's like having a personal trainer but without the cost.

Certainly works for me, lost over 10% of my body weight since I started back 3 months ago. But it's so much more than loosing weight. I had been feeling myself even getting out of breath running for a bus, so thought about my daughter and how I wanted to be here for her, do stuff together, and I feel so much better and fitter now. And just feel better all round. 

Edited by Krapow
  • Like 1