What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

2 hours ago, Murchie said:

Sitting in the staff apartment bored. Today is the second day that most of Kuwait is off due to heavy rain and flooding.

Thankfully the area I'm in hasn't been flooded this time, it was on Friday past though. 

Shit that looks bad.....

Couldn't help smiling listening / looking at the running and shouting... Same every time we had incidents in Cairo or Jizan.

Reading this.

During the world cup Amazon discounted a load of football books for the Kindle to 99p so bought a few.Always have around 15 to 20 books to read on it.Bought it about 4 1/2 years ago and have read over 300 books on it.Its my favourite way of passing time.

51In5eUMIqL.jpg

Went to immigration this morning for photo shoot and fingerprints for my annual visa renewal. All smooth.

Probably gonna explore a small French run restaurant (Yes Ayam) in Sanur in an hour, and maybe later drop by at Casablanca music bar for some live music and Bintang.

Bachelor this week, the Miss is at a wedding in the village. No way to drag me there, 3 days of music and ceremonies....

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Painter said:

Wondering why the internet keeps freezing with the tablet resting on my stomach, but if I put the tablet on the glass coffee table it works fine....

No need to reply about the size of stomach absorbing the Wi-Fi signal, thankyou ....

Air vents getting blocked and it's heating up.  Flat surface leaves a space for air to circulate.

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Reading my Kindle and following the Sri Lanka v England test match on BBC Sport live reporting.England in a good position and Joe Root just got his hundred.👍

Been watching it on modbro, and trying to explain the game to a Thai girl.

Her verdict? "Stoopid farang game"!

• Haha 1

Just watched an interesting film called 'Avenge The crows', about a vendetta between rival LA gangs.  Totally not my normal viewing but I got embroiled in it especially as the cast was worth watching. The lead Danay Garcia was stunning in an unconventional way, she was lovely. Had Lou Diamond Philips and Danny Trejo as well.

There was a guy in it looked so familiar, I just couldn't place him until I saw the credits, it was Steven Bauer who was much younger when he played Manny in Scarface.

Poorly scripted movie and probably done on a cheap budget but I enjoyed it.