What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

7 hours ago, Binlid said:

Went to watch it ourselves last night,I enjoyed it and Wies verdict was,"it was better than Avatar" which was the last movie we went to see at the cinema.

I enjoyed the movie mate.. both played good parts.. Puang said to me "Wot happen to him..?" at the end.. i was thinking she havant got the end of the movie.. well never mind..

37 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

I enjoyed the movie mate.. both played good parts.. Puang said to me "Wot happen to him..?" at the end.. i was thinking she havant got the end of the movie.. well never mind..

Yes Phil, deffo up for a few oscars. I whispered to Wie that he was going to commit suicide when he went into the garage and she gasped"oh no!"

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Baldylocks said:

Waiting for a taxi, taking us to an elephant sanctuary, sam phan floating markey, plearn wan village, all around hauhin. 

Think that is the floating market that charges 200 baht to get in, used to be free. I stopped going even though I used to get in via my Thai driving licence, they then stopped accepting that. After all it is just shops.

Get to the Hua Hin Hills Winery, they do lovely lunches in a nice setting with good view over the vines. Nice sampler of 3 of their wines for 290 baht too. They used to do a free shuttle service twice a day from next door to Villa Market on Petkasem road.

• Great Info 1

5 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Think that is the floating market that charges 200 baht to get in, used to be free. I stopped going even though I used to get in via my Thai driving licence, they then stopped accepting that. After all it is just shops.

Get to the Hua Hin Hills Winery, they do lovely lunches in a nice setting with good view over the vines. Nice sampler of 3 of their wines for 290 baht too. They used to do a free shuttle service twice a day from next door to Villa Market on Petkasem road.

Family have been to the winery and had a great time. Had some of their wine here in the local pub in UK a while ago. Not bad. 👍

46 minutes ago, KWA said:

Were you due out on this morning's flight?  I heard the incoming one had to return to Dubai and was seriously delayed.

I was on the 1310 flight out of Manchester.  I knew the early incoming flight was delayed but I did not know why.

2 minutes ago, john luke said:

I was on the 1310 flight out of Manchester.  I knew the early incoming flight was delayed but I did not know why.

A spot of luck for you.  Was yours choc a bloc with people transferred from the earlier one?