What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

3 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Cracking old ground. Soon to be a thing of the past. Draw was a fair result, could have nicked it at the end. 

1828760318_Screenshot_20181206-1704582.png.6783ee32329957744425c4c9e72c65e0.png

Wish you had stolen the win. The Toffees were throwing blue* flares on the pitch at Anfield celebrating the draw just as Origi scored on Sunday. So funny.

*purple flares actually, blue ones are hard to find apparently 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Wish you had stolen the win. The Toffees were throwing blue* flares on the pitch at Anfield celebrating the draw just as Origi scored on Sunday. So funny.

*purple flares actually, blue ones are hard to find apparently 

'jordan Pickford's got tiny arms' got many a rendition last night.

😂

• Haha 1

Blimey been married 24 hours and the wife has already buggered off to see the family in deepest Bangkok. 

For me, it looks like a quick journey to Henry J Bean downstairs near the lobby although they don't do pies and I could really do with a pie, too much Thai food has been finding it's way down my gob.

Won't drink too much as getting on a 6.50 am flight out of Don Muang.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Blimey been married 24 hours and the wife has already buggered off to see the family in deepest Bangkok. 

For me, it looks like a quick journey to Henry J Bean downstairs near the lobby although they don't do pies and I could really do with a pie, too much Thai food has been finding it's way down my gob.

Won't drink too much as getting on a 6.50 am flight out of Don Muang.

Congratulations Davey boy.

• Thumbs Up 1