What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just now, Krapow said:

Watching wee Mark in the snooker.

I remember him as a child at the snooker tables at home.

My daughters boyfriend is an awesome snooker player. Out in Thailand last Christmas whipped everyone in pool at Phil's bar .......... beat anyone Belfast Boy .......

Popped in Honest Burger Gillet Square today ......... asked for the Brunch veggie option displayed in the window sounded lovely was starving. 

Sourdough bread smashed avocado chilli fired egg halloumi rocket ....... what is not to like ??????

'Sorry sir brunch only Saturday and Sunday' ............ walked out .......... .. I got a bagel from Ridley Road.

3 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

My daughters boyfriend is an awesome snooker player. Out in Thailand last Christmas whipped everyone in pool at Phil's bar .......... beat anyone Belfast Boy .......

Popped in Honest Burger Gillet Square today ......... asked for the Brunch veggie option displayed in the window sounded lovely was starving. 

Sourdough bread smashed avocado chilli fired egg halloumi rocket ....... what is not to like ??????

'Sorry sir brunch only Saturday and Sunday' ............ walked out .......... .. I got a bagel from Ridley Road.

😂

Was at Ridley Rd market today as well.

Ya should've walked on down the market a  bit, lovely gozleme.

Wee Mark just won, in the semi now ..

4 minutes ago, Krapow said:

😂

Was at Ridley Rd market today as well.

Ya should've walked on down the market a  bit, lovely gozleme.

Wee Mark just won, in the semi now ..

They have a woman in the window just over the road doing Guzlem in the window just before the Rio ........... spinach and cheese to die for .........

that would stop the backstop ....... btw they are almost all Kurds .......... Kraps ....... that would stop the backstop free Guzlem for Arlene and Paisley.

Lord she's a sour faced old bitch ........... 

• Haha 1

Just arrived in my hotel in Koh Samui and it started pissing down with rain, luckily we were in room before the downpour. I have now just found time to get a few beers from the local Family Mart on the main road.  Was quite a trek from Don Mueang to Nakhon Si Thammarat, to Donsak Pier to Lipa Pier and finally to Crystal Bay Yacht Club resort but worth it.

Will be slumming it on Bangkok Airways next Saturday direct to Swampy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Just arrived in my hotel in Koh Samui and it started pissing down with rain, luckily we were in room before the downpour. I have now just found time to get a few beers from the local Family Mart on the main road.  Was quite a trek from Don Mueang to Nakhon Si Thammarat, to Donsak Pier to Lipa Pier and finally to Crystal Bay Yacht Club resort but worth it.

See you at the bar for a beer in 15 minutes? 

Last check of my fantasy football team, and thinking what a great day of sport from football to boxing, late kick off as well.

Gonna do fuck all today, relax and recuperate after the gym sessions through the week. 

Oh, and lamb krapow smell wafting in from the kitchen, aroi!!!

Edit - Oh, and snooker, wee Mark from my home town is in the semi final after winning last night, didn't realise it would be played next day, though the rounds are still only first to 6.

Edited by Krapow
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Last check of my fantasy football team, and thinking what a great day of sport from football to boxing, late kick off as well.

We do fantasy football at work every season and have won money a few times.Last season was 2nd and got £100 for a £20 entry fee.Got paid out the day before the all day music festival in Camden so that was my spending money sorted.

This season am currently 3rd and 10 points off 1st place.We usually have 15 to 20 people in it and this year there is 16,so £320 to split between the top 3 places.Makes the weekend PL football results more interesting to follow,especially as my team ain't in the PL.

4 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Yes, yes, all very interesting but have you seen this hair cut yet? I really need to know.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, galenkia said:

We do fantasy football at work every season and have won money a few times.Last season was 2nd and got £100 for a £20 entry fee.Got paid out the day before the all day music festival in Camden so that was my spending money sorted.

This season am currently 3rd and 10 points off 1st place.We usually have 15 to 20 people in it and this year there is 16,so £320 to split between the top 3 places.Makes the weekend PL football results more interesting to follow,especially as my team ain't in the PL.

We do the same in work, have two, a league and a head to head, £5 in and play offs for the head to head.

I won the league last year, but got knocked out in the semi final of the head to head.

As you, makes it more interesting, and a good slagging on a Monday morning. 

Doing shite this year ffs.

3 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

just finished shoveling dirt and stuff, finally have off street parking !!

48393424_10156406536242740_2387744724128

Well, if you have to go up several steps to get to your car, it’s definitely “off street” parking. 🤣

Good job well done. Where is this?