What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Wondering why, when I click on Captain B's topic on go go girls, I am getting 'you don't have permission'. Odd as it is in general, am I missing something?

N.B just noticed another thread same name which I can get into, maybe it is being merged? 

Edited by Horizondave

7 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Wondering why, when I click on Captain B's topic on go go girls, I am getting 'you don't have permission'. Odd as it is in general, am I missing something?

N.B just noticed another thread same name which I can get into, maybe it is being merged? 

https://thailand-247.com/index.php?/topic/5903-gogo-girls/

Try the link above and see if that works.

I am the only moderator/admin on line at the moment; so thread is not being merged. 

If no success please send PM to @tommy dee.

Thanks.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, john luke said:

https://thailand-247.com/index.php?/topic/5903-gogo-girls/

Try the link above and see if that works.

I am the only moderator/admin on line at the moment; so thread is not being merged. 

If no success please send PM to @tommy dee.

Thanks.

I just tried to view the thread via the new content button and got the same permission alert, but when going via the forum menu I can access it.

Your link works for me too.

Edit, now it works via new content. Very strange. May have something to do with what's still processing. 

20221129_002118.jpg

Edited by boydeste

I'm home alone now, family in Thailand trying to enjoy a holiday without me - surprisingly that seems to be going well..

All sorts of activities are possible, ranging from the unimaginable (which i have considered) to the more mundane painting the condo. I've settled for the inbetween option of a few beers while considering where to find newspapers to protect the floor before painting. 

Some masking tape later

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Walked the beach today and decided to have a night off the beer. In my room watching a movie. The Spy Who Dumped me. Looks a bit naff so far.

Bangla was fairly busy last night, see if my little video will load.

Ah the Kangaroo Bar , one of the few original bars left on Bangla ... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Ah the Kangaroo Bar , one of the few original bars left on Bangla ... 

Double the size now mate they ruined it .

Lost all the atmosphere of the original smaller bar, though you can still sit in the old part

• Surprised 1

I'm packing my bags for tomorrow's flight! All of the other myriad details that plague the detached home-owner in a winter climate have been dealt with and I'm ready to escape the weather, which was -29C a couple of days ago and is now -18C with a cold wind. It's been snowing most days for the last ten or so and I am heartily sick of clearing it - it was just enough every time to do the fine work around the house by hand and I finally got the tractor out and cleared the whole yard a few days ago, only to have it snow again a couple of times since. Now it is mid-afternoon and my flight leaves in 24 hrs so I just did my online check-in/seat selection and I can take my time getting the packing together. 

My first flight was a great deal - our home and well-loved Yukon airline, Air North, offers special connector fares if you can prove onward travel, price being $99 CDN (60 GBP) for the 2hr15 flight to Vancouver on Boeing 737.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4