What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I'm just back from an excellent 2 hour walk. It started off quite cold and windy but soon warmed up!

I was influenced by a YT influencer and veered off at the main Kasikorn by Tucom into the back road in search of his "Little Burma" but as expected nobody sold ABC.

Anyway, the effort wasn't wasted because I bought the Lottery number that I had actively looking for over the passed few days ..... "522" .... I wonder if anybody else bought the same number for the same reason ...??

I have a sister into Tarot cards, spiritual things. I suspect she never recovered from an LSD experience back in the 70s but she thinks 522 is an Angel number with deep meanings such as your Guardian Angels want to communicate with you.

In her mind 522 is the counterpart to satan's 666. I always thought it was 999, but she says that's just what non-believers want you to think and that the real Angel number is 522, LOL.

18 minutes ago, Trip said:

I have a sister into Tarot cards, spiritual things. I suspect she never recovered from an LSD experience back in the 70s but she thinks 522 is an Angel number with deep meanings such as your Guardian Angels want to communicate with you.

In her mind 522 is the counterpart to satan's 666. I always thought it was 999, but she says that's just what non-believers want you to think and that the real Angel number is 522, LOL.

It also happens to be the number plate on Ride4kick's motorcycle that had the snakes in ...

• Haha 1

Enjoying a peaceful coffee, when two explosions and much screaming disturbed the serenity... a quick glance and there was a spark arcing across somewhere at the corner of soi 15 and buckhou . Motorcycle chaps on the corner running around moving things

Coffee finished in double quick time. Bin checked, and two more bangs and flashes... Power out. No fire or smoke that I could see.

Being a big, brave farang I legged it in the opposite direction. It appears power is out upto the corner by the Avenue, including the 7-11 by the Pride. Areca has a generator running, as presumably has the hotel opposite it.... bars on the corner are in darkness. 

30 minutes ago, Painter said:

Enjoying a peaceful coffee, when two explosions and much screaming disturbed the serenity... a quick glance and there was a spark arcing across somewhere at the corner of soi 15 and buckhou . Motorcycle chaps on the corner running around moving things

Coffee finished in double quick time. Bin checked, and two more bangs and flashes... Power out. No fire or smoke that I could see.

Being a big, brave farang I legged it in the opposite direction. It appears power is out upto the corner by the Avenue, including the 7-11 by the Pride. Areca has a generator running, as presumably has the hotel opposite it.... bars on the corner are in darkness. 

No problem.... In a few years time all the sparks and explosions will happen under the road so nobody can see or hear them....so they won't exist !!!

• Haha 1

No problem.... In a few years time all the sparks and explosions will happen under the road so nobody can see or hear them....so they won't exist !!!

Those transformers blowing can really make a good stool softener.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Those transformers blowing can really make a good stool softener.

I used to live on Soi 7 BKK twice a transformer in front of the Apartment blew. Holy shit, an extremely loud explosion sound, walls shook too!

First night in Bkk was a case of seeing how long I could stay awake. A few beers and a couple of glasses of wine later and it was bed time.

Apart from waking for 2 pees, I slept for 14 hours straight. 

Today I felt good and walked 4 miles to Lumphini and back.

Spent an easy night in the pool hall catching up with the guys and gals and just a few beers.

Tomorrow I have my first pool comp so it's 3am and time to try to sleep. I suspect I am going tobe wide awake for a while. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Derek Dangleberries said:

I'll know about 4pm.... I doubt I will win but somebody in our group normally does which means a few free beers ..

Good luck. Just watched another R4K Vlog and he's following your example and buying a lottery ticket off that plate. You may have to share the win.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Trip said:

Good luck. Just watched another R4K Vlog and he's following your example and buying a lottery ticket off that plate. You may have to share the win.

Thanks, I'll check it out ..

You know you've been in Thailand too long when you take anything as a sign of the winning lottery numbers.

• Haha 1

Forgot to upload these from my Saturday jaunt so this is what I WAS DOING but got pissed and forgot to post. 😜

a few interesting ( at least I thought so 6 pints in) on a stroll around Kingsdown in Bristol.

94F887E9-14F1-41B3-901B-F628763F2E36.jpeg

F5724CC0-B660-4155-899E-C4867536E73D.jpeg

6359AD26-835E-437B-BFC6-07861F07F716.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just got knocked out of a 9 ball comp by a girl with more luck than any one deserves in one match.

Had to give her a 3 start race to 6. She fluked 2 x 9 balls half way through each rack, then made a 4 9 combo.

Ffs. 

May take a wander to soi Cowboy to drown my sorrows.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 4