What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

@boydeste Sounds like the vibe is pretty good at our favorite places. 

See you Sunday.....I feel like a kid getting " geeked up" for this meet up. 

Have not been downtown to Cowboy or Nana since 2018. I got to get to "Patpong" one of the nights....where it all started for me back in 1999. Lot's of reports saying Patpong is pretty much done.....I refuse to believe it and have to see it first hand myself. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

38 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I am slowly calming down after spending time talking to Decathlon customer services... I am unable to complete my online order due to a glitch in the postcode. Apparently I am not the only one !!!

Just take ten and you'll be good to go.

15 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Eating at Lee's Place, Soi Diana.

Excellent Thai food and reasonably priced. 

Started to eat there every day. Highly recommended. 

Always eat there when in town, great food, good prices. Nice to listen to some music in the bar next door. Love their pizzas.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, Yessongs said:

@boydeste Sounds like the vibe is pretty good at our favorite places. 

See you Sunday.....I feel like a kid getting " geeked up" for this meet up. 

Have not been downtown to Cowboy or Nana since 2018. I got to get to "Patpong" one of the nights....where it all started for me back in 1999. Lot's of reports saying Patpong is pretty much done.....I refuse to believe it and have to see it first hand myself. 

I went to Patpong just before covid and it was shite. Personally I wouldn't bother with it anymore!

• Thumbs Up 2

Waiting for my company for an in room oil massage. As usual,  slightly late. Lol

Pretty sure when most give you a time, it's when they think about leaving their room, not arriving at yours.

Some are better than others to be fair.

Edited by boydeste
  • Haha 4

I was called next door for BBQ Khon Kaen sausage..Somebody won something on the Lottery!

They were all swigging Beer and Lao Khao but I was given Jack Honey ... my belches were lumpy, garlicky, sweet and tasty !!

There were so many children climbing everywhere on the steps that I said we should call our little settlement Bahn Lopburi Noi !!!!

I bloody love where I live!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I am slowly calming down after spending time talking to Decathlon customer services... I am unable to complete my online order due to a glitch in the postcode. Apparently I am not the only one !!!

Isn't dealing with tech shit just wonderful. Every day some new and unexpected foul up to contend with. Drives me fucking nuts.

• Great Info 1

54 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Waiting for my company for an in room oil massage. As usual,  slightly late. Lol

Pretty sure when most give you a time, it's when they think about leaving their room, not arriving at yours.

Some are better than others to be fair.

lol

I love oil. But I've learned not to use too much. Last time i did it was quite a mess to clean up. Stained the comforter real good also. Er, I think it was the oil. f**k me, I'm not good with doing laundry.

I need to get some "safety" sheets. But sometimes things come up..... heat of the moment I reckon.

43 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

lol

I love oil. But I've learned not to use too much. Last time i did it was quite a mess to clean up. Stained the comforter real good also. Er, I think it was the oil. f**k me, I'm not good with doing laundry.

I need to get some "safety" sheets. But sometimes things come up..... heat of the moment I reckon.

I put 2 towels on the bed and she doesn't use too much oil. She also washes it all off in the shower after. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, boydeste said:

I went to Patpong just before covid and it was shite. Personally I wouldn't bother with it anymore!

I went there pre covid and it was shite. i remember it from the late 80s so difficult to see it as anything but passed it's best days. Went downhill when they set up the market. certainly not worth a trip across town unless staying in the vicinity.

• Like 1