What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just now, Starshine said:

Braving myself for one final push at the local supermarket.

I went out at 8.30 this morning before it got too busy and got straight to an empty checkout actually manned by a human being.😀

Yesterday was just manic beyond words and i waved the white flag and went home.So dinner was burger and chips from the kebab van,and the nice fellas there gave me a box of Turkish Delight for being a good customer.👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, galenkia said:

I went out at 8.30 this morning before it got too busy and got straight to an empty checkout actually manned by a human being.😀

Yesterday was just manic beyond words and i waved the white flag and went home.So dinner was burger and chips from the kebab van,and the nice fellas there gave me a box of Turkish Delight for being a good customer.👍

Did you empty the shelves of all the Apple goodness to be had?

On 12/23/2018 at 12:36 PM, galenkia said:

Went into town earlier,needed a few bits from the supermarket.Tried Sainsburys,Waitrose and M&S.They were all queuing half way down the aisles to get to the checkouts.It was madness,people were stocking up like the shops were shutting for a month not a day.They will probably end up binning half of it after christmas.

So ended up getting a baguette and pack of crisps from Pret A Manger.😀

Looks like dinner will be from McDonalds or the kebab van later.

3 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Been stockpiling last week.😀

🙄

😉

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Doing the laundry on Xmas morning.

The missus is working today and boxing day. I cooked all the food yesterday and will load up later and head over to my brother's place for lunch.

Much the same here except im not getting any food ready

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Ivan the terrible said:

washing then stuffing the Turkey

wiped the table

oven on 

cleared last nights left overs

good to go,,,,fuck,,,running out of cigs 

Quite surreal with the time difference, xmas eve here at 2200 and just poured a baileys mixed with Jamasans.

• Haha 1