What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

7 hours ago, Painter said:

Christmas morning. That'll be a trip to immigration on soi 5.....

Hopefully it'll be quiet as all those farangs are doing christmas lunch somewhere.  

It was quiet. Almost deserted in fact. 

Then the girl at reception (I fell in love, by the way) told me why..... closed for lunch,  come back 1pm.

It was 11 35!

She told me what paperwork I needed to photocopy, and gave me the form to fill in. I went away for lunch.

Returned at 14.34, was out by 14.50. 

I'm still in love.... might have to find an issue that I need to talk to her about...

Incidentally, they asked for my mobile number. As I don't know it I said I didn't have one. No problem.

1 minute ago, Bazel said:

Having non Christmas dinner at Robin's Nest (but they have added 25 Baht to the regular price - maybe to pay for the Xmas shirts the staff are wearing!) 

Double time Christmas Day.  Lol

We had xmas dinner there 2 years ago.  It was where the sprouts were mushy on the outside and solid on the inside. Lol

Rocked up in Udon a couple of hours ago which wasn’t the original plan. Having a couple of beers in night and day complex which I first came to probably 6-7 years ago. There are a few more bars in the general area than there were back then, reasonably busy tonight but it is high season I suppose....

71F0F277-2230-45BB-9169-B714DD13A507.jpeg

Edited by Sangsom
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Dinner finished, waiting for the Queens speach now!

Spoiler alert: merry Christmas, thank you to emergency services, harry and megans wedding was great, baby on the way next year, world peace. Speech finished.

• Haha 1