What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

34 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

Singapore, very clean, but they’ve ripped the heart out of the old city in the name of progress! 

I went there in 2005.Stayed at the Asia Hotel on Orchard road.That went years ago i believe.Loved it there,but by all accounts its a lot more expensive now.Got a cracking little Indo girl out of one of the Orchard Towers bars.

• Like 2

Sitting having a beer @river city mrs booked one of those dinner cruises, can’t be bothered at all.

Not going on the boat till 8pm. I’ll be buckled by then. I’ve been warned to stick to the beer and no vodka or anything else. 😃

311BE8E6-FE57-447B-9FE4-89970B631553.jpeg

39 minutes ago, Dr Who said:

i was able to reply to 3 threads today all be it one of them got closed as soon as i replied but was ok to be open until i replied .

the forum is on the up if i found 3 to reply to .

Everyone likes different things, judging by the amount of posters and content, plenty like it here, the way it is. More than a few other forums of the same genre.

Anyways, I've just arrived at the gym, first time in a week. Let's go!

12 minutes ago, JPK said:

Sitting having a beer @river city mrs booked one of those dinner cruises, can’t be bothered at all.

Not going on the boat till 8pm. I’ll be buckled by then. I’ve been warned to stick to the beer and no vodka or anything else. 😃

Done a few of them boat dinner trips as they were a "classic" for overseas visiting guests at work.

Needless to say that for the few hardcore expats of which I was part, it was just a free booze warm up before heading for Patpong !

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Done a few of them boat dinner trips as they were a "classic" for overseas visiting guests at work.

Needless to say that for the few hardcore expats of which I was part, it was just a free booze warm up before heading for Patpong !

The plans to get her drunk and put her in a taxi home and head over too patpong for a few hours😃

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ivan the terrible said:

Wow...start your own threads then 

any threads id start wouldnt be allowed on this forum .

i dont give a shit about what anyone had for breakfast , where the nicest temple is or when the train comes to pattaya and he likes .

29 minutes ago, Dr Who said:

i dont give a shit about what anyone had for breakfast , where the nicest temple is or when the train comes to pattaya and he likes .

then quite frankly Alex, much as I do like you IRL, this isnt the place for you.. your words mate.  

49 minutes ago, Dr Who said:

Bizairre and quite frankly inflamatory and denigrating  response to all those who have taken the time and effort to post pics and posts about issues that ,as you state ,you have no interest in .

You no doubt have the wit to ignore those which dont tickle your particular fancy?

Let me put this to you ,how do we know what you are interested in ,or what interest it might pose to the wider community here if you refuse to post  what   if anything  interests or  reflects your view.Are we supposed to divine it ..and why the hell should we ?

You seem to have set your stall out,I've said my piece about it 

Edited by Ivan the terrible
  • Like 4

48 minutes ago, Dr Who said:

Then why do you keep coming on here moaning?

This is the way this forum is, lots like it like this due the amount of posters and content.

You're not going to change it. You have your own forum which you run how you see fit. I don't like numerous things on your forum, so I left. I don't keep logging on moaning about it, as I know it won't change anything. 

Best just stick to your own forum then, it's how you like it. 

I think you're either bored or wanting to stir it a wee bit, probably both ...

This is the love forum, we'll give you a big group hug if you want, but you'll not change here to be anything like PL, that's why many left PL. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Ivan the terrible said:

a funny thing happened on the way to the temple...anyone else had their post corrupted in flight as it were with words and you didnt deliver...very strange indeed

I had to edit my post to remove the extraneous material ...truly perplexed

Aye, you're not allowed to say 'bad words' on here now like f**k or the post gets altered. 

Annoying PC pish which I also noticed last night, and I don't agree with. 

But im not an Admin or Mod ...

6 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Aye, you're not allowed to say 'bad words' on here now like f**k or the post gets altered. 

Annoying PC pish which I also noticed last night, and I don't agree with. 

But im not an Admin or Mod ...

didnt think (once again i cant write a sentence without swearing) was a bad word...mum used to call me a little one all the time !

However,were it so,that would explain it.

Thanks for the clarification and help

there we go...in action..... .bu##%r was the sticking point

Edited by Ivan the terrible

Sat at home waiting for the physiotherapist to come. 

Hope she can get my arm working again, or at least moving a bit. Feel like a one armed bandit at the moment! I keep reaching for stuff, only to find my hand ain’t where it’s supposed to be. Can’t even change hands at 100. 🤣

On this dinner cruise, obviously because she has went and surprised me and she’s paying for it herself she’s went and booked a buffet cruise😂 

i am incapable of writing a sentence without profanity me ive never seen anything like it in my life. Been on a hour and not had a bite to eat.  Only decent thing Is it’s a doddle to get served booze. She must have got it on the thai groupon 😂

image.jpg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JPK said:

On this dinner cruise, obviously because she has went and surprised me and she’s paying for it herself she’s went and booked a buffet cruise😂 

i am incapable of writing a sentence without profanity me ive never seen anything like it in my life. Been on a hour and not had a bite to eat.  Only decent thing Is it’s a doddle to get served booze. She must have got it on the thai groupon 😂

image.jpg

I see you must've said a bad word and your post has been automatically altered.

f**cking nonsense, we're all adults ffs.