What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

14 minutes ago, JPK said:

On this dinner cruise, obviously because she has went and surprised me and she’s paying for it herself she’s went and booked a buffet cruise😂 

i am incapable of writing a sentence without profanity me ive never seen anything like it in my life. Been on a hour and not had a bite to eat.  Only decent thing Is it’s a doddle to get served booze. She must have got it on the thai groupon 😂

image.jpg

smacks of a school canteen from the old days...truly hate buffets 

I've done one of the river cruises with the family when I got married.

Was fine actually, maybe smaller, as had no problem getting food from the buffet.

Had a disco on it, there was a load of Koreans on, when they played Gangnam style, I thought the boat was gonna sink with their bouncing about lol

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Ivan the terrible said:

smacks of a school canteen from the old days...truly hate buffets 

It’s horrendous,  sitting smiling like a idiot saying it’s brilliant because she surprised me with it today. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JPK said:

It’s horrendous,  sitting smiling like a idiot saying it’s brilliant because she surprised me with it today. 

Its called diplomacy....You need a LOT of it with Asian women !

TBH they exhausted my quota and that of my next life....

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

Bizairre and quite frankly inflamatory and denigrating  response to all those who have taken the time and effort to post pics and posts about issues that ,as you state ,you have no interest in .

You no doubt have the wit to ignore those which dont tickle your particular fancy?

Let me put this to you ,how do we know what you are interested in ,or what interest it might pose to the wider community here if you refuse to post  what   if anything  interests or  reflects your view.Are we supposed to divine it ..and why the hell should we ?

You seem to have set your stall out,I've said my piece about it 

well its pretty simple , i want to know about pattaya .

i want to know about bars , girls , restaurants , events in the main .

i want to talk about politics , education , healthcare , as examples .

ive already had threads deleted here , posts deleted here that were completely innocent .

thats how i know threads i would start wouldnt be allowed to run on here .

18 hours ago, Krapow said:

Then why do you keep coming on here moaning?

This is the way this forum is, lots like it like this due the amount of posters and content.

You're not going to change it. You have your own forum which you run how you see fit. I don't like numerous things on your forum, so I left. I don't keep logging on moaning about it, as I know it won't change anything. 

Best just stick to your own forum then, it's how you like it. 

I think you're either bored or wanting to stir it a wee bit, probably both ...

This is the love forum, we'll give you a big group hug if you want, but you'll not change here to be anything like PL, that's why many left PL. 

its a forum mate , thats all , nothing more , nothing less .

i dont need a hug mate , but thanks for the offer .

i ll check in again in a few days like i normally do looking for interesting content , i ll not hold my breath .

18 minutes ago, Dr Who said:

ive already had threads deleted here , posts deleted here that were completely innocent .

just post the least inflamatory in an appropriate section and see where it goes ...but you dont need me to tell you that

Or do you subscribe to the notion that"just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you "?

Edited by Ivan the terrible

21 minutes ago, Ivan the terrible said:

just post the least inflamatory in an appropriate section and see where it goes ...but you dont need me to tell you that

Or do you subscribe to the notion that"just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you "?

youve got it in one .

58 minutes ago, Dr Who said:

Thought you would be up on all that running both a bar in LK metro and pattaya  centric forum.

3 hours ago, Dr Who said:

its a forum mate , thats all , nothing more , nothing less .

i dont need a hug mate , but thanks for the offer .

i ll check in again in a few days like i normally do looking for interesting content , i ll not hold my breath .

Well the offer of the hug is always there if it'll stop you moaning. 

About to put head phones on watch a movie and block out the 10 zillion decibel pa system on party (that was going since we arrived yesterday morning) 500m away 

Im sure its frenchy using pay back for bribing the local imman to call him to prayer at day break every morning 👍

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

About to put head phones on watch a movie and block out the 10 zillion decibel pa system on party (that was going since we arrived yesterday morning) 500m away 

Im sure its frenchy using pay back for bribing the local imman to call him to prayer at day break every morning 👍

Nick, in April the Missus son marries. Now, as you, I have heard parties in houses around here 500 to 800m away and it was unbearable. 

This time it will be in OUR courtyard, and it last 3 days...nearly non stop. When I raised the situation with the Missus, she said in her immense generosity " no need you stay 3 days papa, 2 is enough..."

And yes of course the immam is still there as a additional bonus...

You have no idea how I am looking forward to this.... Not to mention I am the only white face, and being Bintang pissed for 48h is a nono considering the "environment" !

Yeah, yeah, T.R. to follow......

• Thumbs Up 1