What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

3 minutes ago, Anwar Sadat said:

You can buy a family policy for less than that.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

it also includes car breakdown cover,mobile phone insurance and other benefits,i have claimed on both and once the travel insurance.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Sangsom said:

Just walked into a bar in Hua Hin,  ordered drink and a couple of local lads came and sat with me 🧐 Turns our it was the local male hooker bar, never downed my beer so fast!! 😱 🏃‍♂️ 🤣

Are you saying you copped off, that’s why you downed your drink so fast, in order not to waste time? 

🤣

1 minute ago, nampla69 said:

Really miss the old darts this time of year ....... du du du du du du 180 .......  great British tradition is it still at Ally Pally ??? 

Yes , been on for almost three weeks ,  I'll be lost tomorrow 555

will try and get there for a few matches one year .. think it would be brilliant 

17 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Yes , been on for almost three weeks ,  I'll be lost tomorrow 555

will try and get there for a few matches one year .. think it would be brilliant 

Mate at work's brother has played their before.Made it into the top 32 ranking at one point.But never had the dedication to put the effort  to keep at that level.Liked the beer too much.

Alan Caves - The Caveman

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Mate at work's brother has played their before.Made it into the top 32 ranking at one point.But never had the dedication to put the effort  to keep at that level.Liked the beer too much.

Alan Caves - The Caveman

Just googled him , born in Hillingdon, same as my Dad 

when he was playing it was at the Circus Tavern , it moved to Ally Pally in 2008

1 minute ago, Stillearly said:

Just googled him , born in Hillingdon, same as my Dad 

when he was playing it was at the Circus Tavern , it moved to Ally Pally in 2008

He must of played in it just before it moved.

I lived a couple of miles away in Hayes for years before moving to Bracknell 6 years ago.

• Thumbs Up 1

Story of the morning...

The youngest of our dogs loves to roam the area and discover the world. So this morning together with another one off they run, happy like all. Missus comes back, very worried "Papa, Blacky and other dog run to the market for playing"...

Problem is indeed the market area is 90% muslim....so they wont be very welcome !

• Haha 1

Derek, that’s the one. Obviously everyone called him Chalky. I think someone told me he won £5,000 first prize (does that sound right?) back then and bought a motorcycle with some of his winnings.

6 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Just googled it

73/74 Peter Chapman

74/75 Derek White 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Esco said:

Trying to warm up with a cup of coffee and some sunrays. 

It's cold in the jungle with clear blue skies this AM. 

Coolest I had here in my jungle must have been around 20C.  Needed a long sleeved Tshirt early morning, and the cold shower is than rather cool as well ! (from where it comes BTW...)

But never last past 08.00 .

Bali never cool.

weather-chart-climate-bali.jpg.eac1fc3ef7a793fea0c7d5ea7ee10fb0.jpg

Seawater temp is not bad either, pool is about same..

https://www.seatemperature.org/asia/indonesia/banjar-bali.htm

Kuta-Beach.png.84d06ab48a25b51e38e399ec8cf58cdb.png

12 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Coolest I had here in my jungle must have been around 20C.  Needed a long sleeved Tshirt early morning, and the cold shower is than rather cool as well ! (from where it comes BTW...)

But never last past 08.00 .

Bali never cool.

weather-chart-climate-bali.jpg.eac1fc3ef7a793fea0c7d5ea7ee10fb0.jpg

Seawater temp is not bad either, pool is about same..

https://www.seatemperature.org/asia/indonesia/banjar-bali.htm

Kuta-Beach.png.84d06ab48a25b51e38e399ec8cf58cdb.png

It's 17 degrees here mate and it's ready 08.30. I had a jumper on last night that's how cold it was. 

Not worried about the cold shower as we have a heater 🙂