What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 minute ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Always mate. I'm not the sort of person that agrees with stereotyping but ginger birds are always a bit crazy, have slightly smelly fannies and are shit hot in bed if you press the right buttons. IMHO

555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

4 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Always mate. I'm not the sort of person that agrees with stereotyping but ginger birds are always a bit crazy, have slightly smelly fannies and are shit hot in bed if you press the right buttons. IMHO

That's why they called Ginger Mingers.

Edited by Starshine
Grammatical.

2 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Trump 4-3 up on Ronnie in the 7 finals they have played together so could go all the way.

It all depends upon which Ronnie turns up, if he is on his A game he will thrash Trump, if he is on his B game then it could go either way

• Like 1

Just now, boydeste said:

It all depends upon which Ronnie turns up, if he is on his A game he will thrash Trump, if he is on his B game then it could go either way

Ronnie's been in awesome form this season,even Trump said he is playing some of the best snooker he has seen him play.

By that alone he has to be favourite.

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

Ronnie's been in awesome form this season,even Trump said he is playing some of the best snooker he has seen him play.

By that alone he has to be favourite.

Trump has beaten Ronnie 4 times of the last 7 they have met.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Come on. Tell me that that humour isn't at least a little dated now? I'm coming from a position here that thinks it was pretty shit when it was "fresh."

Terry and June. Are you being served? It ain't half hot mum. 

Comedy for your mother, father and elderly aunt.

Yea, but two different things. 

Whether it's dated or not in a comedy sense, though some would still be funny, 'It ain't half hot mum' wouldn't be allowed in PC UK.

Trying to decide whether to go to Murphy's bar now for a few ciders or wait a few more hours. At this stage feel like a bit of a quiet day after the excess of the last few days.

Boredom won, it is off to the pub I go.

One of the wife’s friends husband asked me yesterday how does your wife feel about you drinking all the time. I’m not sure he liked my reply that if I was ever worried about that I might actually ask her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 5