What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Expected to work last night but got night off and happy for that as really tired early evening Saturday after a few drinks with my brother.  Just woken up now and realise I need to get to the shops to buy milk for my tea, bloody forgot on my way home yesterday.

Will spend day watching movies and the footie and basically have a relaxing day.  No booze though as working tonight.

Also got a cold but feel good otherwise.

6.10am here in OZ iam up watching rugby league game between Wigan and Sydney roosters for the world club championship its live in a cold looking nth England

roosters just scored 1st try 4-0

would loved to be there,i have followed the roosters since I was 16,

58years

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray

Trying to do umpteen things at once .

just booked an appointment with our governments Pensionwise people to try and make sense of the pension paperwork ive received.

trying to decide on either Seville / Budapest / Bratislava for a short break in June . 

Still recovering from the worst first half performance ive ever seen from my team ....Blackburn Rovers . Utter shite and think most of the team were still drunk from Saturday night .

1 hour ago, Murchie said:

Is that a homemade sauce, looks good.

Yes and No mate, its a combination of sauces we always have in the cupboard( sweet chilli sauce, extra hot sri racha chilli sauce,oyster sauce,tomato sauce) with the addition of Lime zest,the lime juice and chopped coriander. I use it for Pork belly ,chicken wings and thighs, marinating overnight.

• Great Info 1

Multitasking, reading this thread, listening to music from the 'what are you listening to now' thread, and watching, for the umpteenth time, the big battle of Gondor scene from the 'Lord of the Rings'. The charge of the Rohan never gets old, even if it is computer generated, it still brings a story I have always liked to life.