What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

9 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Mai Thai Ex girlfriend used to work there. Run by Belgian man and Thai wife. Very nice food, a bit dark but very nice.

Yes the lights on the ceiling throw a vrry narrow focussed bean of light.  Quite possible to have one area of very bright light and darkness at the side of it.

Been one of those great nights again....

Dogs (ours) barking like mad, took me 3 times going outside and slap their ass to shut them up, then its the Miss who at 3.00 am start speaking about plans for her sons wedding in 2 months....WTF, need to discuss this at 03.00 am ?

And when she finishes, my mate Ahmed starts chanting.....

Its at that moment that you want to grab a Bintang and have an early breakfast !

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Been one of those great nights again....

Dogs (ours) barking like mad, took me 3 times going outside and slap their ass to shut them up, then its the Miss who at 3.00 am start speaking about plans for her sons wedding in 2 months....WTF, need to discuss this at 03.00 am ?

And when she finishes, my mate Ahmed starts chanting.....

Its at that moment that you want to grab a Bintang and have an early breakfast !

The joys of retirement. LOL

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Having my morning tea watching the blue sky in the jungle.

20190220_064809-768x1024.thumb.jpg.c0a7b9762894831b4414ee5d77aa1f5b.jpg

Careful, someone with less maturity than my 2 year old daughter might take a screenshot of that, and run report back like the slimy saddo with no life they are. 

Like the ones who used to get slapped about  in school for being licks, made to hold everyone's cigarettes and get chocolate taken off them etc. 

Cringworthy. 

• Haha 1