What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just perusing a site for solid oak beds. Phil put me on to a particular site for real oak beds but looking at a different one now as I have seen my dream bed. 

I will buy a solid oak bed called Goodwood at £429, this will be topped by the Travelodge Dreamer mattress by Sleepeezee.  It is a minefield out there to get the right bed but I have always had a wonderful sleep in the Travelodge bed and they have a link to buy direct.  The mattress will be super king size (same as bed frame) and that is £549.

Blimey almost a £1000 for a bed, still you do spend about a third of your life in it.

8 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Just perusing a site for solid oak beds. Phil put me on to a particular site for real oak beds but looking at a different one now as I have seen my dream bed. 

I will buy a solid oak bed called Goodwood at £429, this will be topped by the Travelodge Dreamer mattress by Sleepeezee.  It is a minefield out there to get the right bed but I have always had a wonderful sleep in the Travelodge bed and they have a link to buy direct.  The mattress will be super king size (same as bed frame) and that is £549.

Blimey almost a £1000 for a bed, still you do spend about a third of your life in it.

Never scrimp on a bed or footwear mate.

9 hours ago, root-admin said:

Sorry lads it was me that started it in a past life.. so its only right I do it again..

Its been a good day, infant its been amazing but time calls so thats me heading off to bed.

Thanks again all it couldn't happen with out.

Wondering why no one can reply to your airbnb thread? 

Did you close it by accident?