What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 minute ago, boydeste said:

That's what I was thinking.

Performance cost between cars v bikes is mad,you would need to spend ten times the cost of a new 1000cc sports bike to get anywhere near the same performance with a car..

And bikes are restricted to 186mph.Some do over 100mph in first gear lol.And this is straight out the shop,no modifications.

9 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Performance cost between cars v bikes is mad,you would need to spend ten times the cost of a new 1000cc sports bike to get anywhere near the same performance with a car..

And bikes are restricted to 186mph.Some do over 100mph in first gear lol.And this is straight out the shop,no modifications.

I know, a guy I used to work with had a track Fireblade and a M5 BMW, both would do 180mph plus, bloody mental

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, galenkia said:

Why only 186mph ? Lol 

Well, today I broke a record...10 h for 200 km ! There was an accident and a huge jam !

Anyway,  having a beer in Sanur listening to another style of music than my mate Ahmed one !

Exotisme is fine when it concerns girls, but thats about it !

• Thumbs Up 1