What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Relaxing with a large mug of coffee after my 8 1/2 hour drive back from Mae Sot.

I passed no less than three lorries overturned off the side of the carriageway.

Given the respective locations I would guess that in each case the drivers fell asleep. Two of them had rolled down a bank and were on their roofs. The other one was  on its side and had a double trailer stacked up with sugar beet. I suppose the load could have moved but it was not on a curve.

Edited by Jambo

Starting to think that Brexit will not happen.  

Just bored with it all!

Now they are talking about an indicative vote on about 7 measures;, can see where this is going and it isn't going where the people's vote had decided some years ago. If there is another referendum then I will not vote or even likely wish to vote again in a general election as it is obvious the MPs sitting in power (and supposedly representing our views) can not be trusted with the will of the people.

Brexit is being undermined by MPs who have their own agenda and have decided that the will of the people is irrelevant.

Democracy is dying in the UK.

At least that picture of the girls outside Lust bar made me smile, I bet they know how to give me what keeps me from being bored.

Edited by Horizondave

Just opened a bottle of wine, think it was the wise thing to do.  As I now have 5 days off work I am taking a short break to Northampton tomorrow, off to see a mate who has just come back from a 2 month trip to Hua Hin.

Personally was hoping to go to Thailand today to pick the wife and child up but due to yet another branch of the government not fulfilling the will of it's people by not doing me any favours the Thailand trip is on the back burner.