What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

8 minutes ago, banchang100 said:

No jetskis but we seen a school of orcas last time up here, don’t think they’ll be here long as they tend to go North for the Summer months.

Magic!

I've seen schools of dolphins and a Pilot whale and her calf off Tenerife out in the boats, also seen loads of dolphins in the straights of Gibraltar. 

Wild, free and happy, the way nature intended, none of that cruel seaworld bollocks. 

FB_IMG_1501573708773.jpg

FB_IMG_1501933242018.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, boydeste said:

Looking for something decent to watch on TV

In the dark.jpg

I just watched the pilot episode for "In The Dark."

It was really good and I intend to watch the next episode tonight.

Only one slight problem. It was completely different subject matter to that described above. Nothing to do with a blind lady and her trusty guide dog at all but was a UK Police murder whodunit featuring husband and wife police officers at odds with other Police officers who think they have the murderer in custody. It also appears to be called "In The Dark" but f**k up in my Minix App somewhere.

I just hope the next episode doesn't feature a labrador dog. :default_biggrin:

• Great Info 1

2 hours ago, Jambo said:

In the dark.jpg

Only one slight problem. It was completely different subject matter to that described above. Nothing to do with a blind lady and her trusty guide dog at all but was a UK Police murder whodunit featuring husband and wife police officers at odds with other Police officers who think they have the murderer in custody. It also appears to be called "In The Dark" but f**k up in my Minix App somewhere.

Just watched the first two episodes on BBC Iplayer and whilst I don't think the Manchester Detective would have been allowed so close the wife of the suspect in this case, in reality, I did enjoy it.  I suspect episode 3 may be similar to the Cyril Smith saga.

3 hours ago, Jambo said:

In the dark.jpg

jeez ... I haven't watched TV in years and years ....

3 minutes ago, roomark said:

Just woke up 0633 i'm in Patong going to have a swim and carry on packing .

Checking out at 0830 to fly up to Patts

You enjoy Songkran so much you're doing it twice ... I've done the same before with Samui and Patts 😉 enjoy 

4 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

You enjoy Songkran so much you're doing it twice ... I've done the same before with Samui and Patts 😉 enjoy 

Lol

Thank f**k it's only two day more in Patts hopefully it wont be too bad tonight (obviously 19th be carnage) planning on going to I Bar tonight.

Gonna miss this view though every morning.

20190417_063615-2016x954.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, roomark said:

Lol

Of course they are correct on their keyboards 🤣🤣🙈😁

Goodbye Phuket💖

20190404_163258-1612x763.jpg

IMG_20190412_115419-1144x540.jpg

IMG_20190414_155328-2016x954.jpg

IMG_20190415_183137-2304x1092.jpg

20190404_151246_capture-720x540.jpg

20190405_101222-1612x763.jpg

20190404_181535-1612x763.jpg

IMG_20190416_140029-2016x954.jpg

Looks great roo,hope ye njoyed it,whats that massvie horrible structure in the middle of yer last picture ? has that sprung up in the last 10 years or so ? dont remember seeing that before.

3 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Looks great roo,hope ye njoyed it,whats that massvie horrible structure in the middle of yer last picture ? has that sprung up in the last 10 years or so ? dont remember seeing that before.

Been there for a good while mate well over 10 years (in fact was there Pre-Tsunami)

Patong Tower.

Just deciding what to have for dinner; will it be fish and chips, faggots and peas, steak and kidney pudding with boiled potatoes and veg or even a nice Panang with rice. 

Easy decision, it will be porridge.

Just can't be bothered to cook, microwave porridge with kiwi will do tonight.