What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

6 hours ago, roomark said:

I'm not usually mate, been on Leo all holiday but last night it was making me full so I switched.

I'll stick with Leo from now on 🙈💣🥺

Just saw the pretty one briefly walking through The Avenue about 30 mins ago. 

Drink Mekong,that will sort you out.

Think that's why i am still alive,it embalmed and preserved my organs.😀

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

Off to the French consulate to have this signed and stamped.

20190423_074953.jpg.e8de0086220ee4808eae1b5a3b2c9bad.jpg

Nice to see they also offer the option "deceased".....

I have 3 pensions, each requires yearly a certificate of existence, of course each at different dates....Lucky 2 of the 3 are only 2 months apart.

Waiting for my "Bagel" to pop, and tonite Game 7 of our local Hockey team, The San Jose Sharks,in the final first round for the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

@roomark How is the talent at Ibar these days? If you see this gal, ask her if she is still a Dental Assistant? 

DSCN0202.JPG

DSCN0204.JPG

DSCN0215.JPG

Edited by Yessongs
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Waiting for my "Bagel" to pop, and tonite Game 7 of our local Hockey team, The San Jose Sharks,in the final first round for the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

@roomark How is the talent at Ibar these days? If you see this gal, ask her if she is still a Dental Assistant? 

DSCN0202.JPG

DSCN0204.JPG

DSCN0215.JPG

Did you get her to open wide and say Ahh 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Had a pleasant days pike fishing on a private lake on a boat, now just had dinner and settling down for an evening of snooker.

What bait were you using?

When I was a kid a few of us would go to Toomebridge and fish the river Bann there, was quite famous for pike. 

We just used to use wee perch plugs spinning, or small roach we caught first. But we were kids.  Mini bus loads of guys just to go. Seen them use everything from bacon to mackerel ffs. 

27 minutes ago, Krapow said:

What bait were you using?

When I was a kid a few of us would go to Toomebridge and fish the river Bann there, was quite famous for pike. 

We just used to use wee perch plugs spinning, or small roach we caught first. But we were kids.  Mini bus loads of guys just to go. Seen them use everything from bacon to mackerel ffs. 

We were using the new rubber type shads with single hooks, very similar to these. The little tail makes them gyrate really fast, which induces quick bites.

0001510_pig-shad-jr-hot-pike-2-pack.jpeg.082357460754ce607f796b90b54ced56.jpeg

molix-55-pike-shad-.thumb.jpg.442a8047ec8ae35cb682327c162ba35c.jpg

Edited by boydeste

Watching the Brighton game on tv in my new gaff , my first night here , had the plumber and electrician round today sorting out "snags" , the hot and cold were the wrong way round on the shower mixer and it was either hot or cold , nothing in between.... they forgot to plug in the fridge and freezer ... there were no sockets left under the units .... but all sorted now 555 

apart from I can't get my Sonos to work on this new network, will try the help desk tomorrow 🙂