What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

14 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Clearing work sh1t out and counting down to a week off in Turkey. First package holiday I’ve done in maybe 25 years? ✈️🕺🍹

Nearly 8 Lira to the £ currently  :default_biggrin:

8 minutes ago, Painter said:

Aha!  She lives!!

1556710484200-1468879280.thumb.jpg.a7b2dfb2279e40fded669b5b662eadfa.jpg

Launch date Friday.

It'll rain in Saturday.

And Sunday.

And probably Monday as well...

Used to love messing about on my boat. To save money I marinised a Ford transit engine when I first built it. Cost me about £1200 for a new two to one reduction gear box, the nearly new engine from a dubious scrap yard and any of the marinising kit parts I couldn't make myself. Probably another £300 on controls, battery and paying an auto electrician to wire it up. Fool made his wiring far too pretty and the voltage drop was too great to top up the leasure batteries. Wasn't so beautiful but worked after I redid it. Leasure batteries not included in above price.

• Thumbs Up 2

14 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

All inclusive, don’t plan on spending much apart from maybe a couple of trips and maybe a visit to the market.

Aye, we're AI as well, though will eat out some times, then trips as you say, gonna do some scuba and buy a few decent quality genuine fakes :default_biggrin:

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Looks nice and clean mate, whats the boat look like?

Think 1970s official harbour launch, open stern with small cuddy in the bows.... in it's original state, so tatty, and currently filthy!

My mate uses it for fishing, I use it for trips to the pub.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sangsom said:

Clearing work sh1t out and counting down to a week off in Turkey. First package holiday I’ve done in maybe 25 years? ✈️🕺🍹

Last package holiday i took was about 17 years ago to The Gambia.Flight was full of middle age upwards female mongers.

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Aye, we're AI as well, though will eat out some times, then trips as you say, gonna do some scuba and buy a few decent quality genuine fakes :default_biggrin:

Can’t help but think that AI is wasted on non drinkers 😱🤣 I shall be getting money’s worth 🤡

1 hour ago, Sangsom said:

Can’t help but think that AI is wasted on non drinkers 😱🤣 I shall be getting money’s worth 🤡

Indeed!

But was all they offered at the hotel we wanted. Still, diet coke on the rocks would've cost money as well :default_biggrin:

Watching my tg and her son pack for Los tomorrow.... Very few clothes and stuff that's gonna rot Thai kids teeth. Beggars belief for me as I'm sure for a few baht more this shit can be purchased in Thailand. 

IMG_20190501_224409.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Sitting in a small bar near the market while the Miss is buying vegetables.

My presence would only double the prices, so better spend it on Bintang !

Yeah, yeah,  09.30 is a bit early...but its pensioners life after all !

20190502_093840-1024x768.thumb.jpg.56dff72744c09b34d056086290d8cb8e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Good to see they are doing their job.

I agree.

Indo just tripled the daily overstay visa fine from 300 K IDR to 1,000 K IDR.

Which is 2250 Thb/ day.  Normal IMO. No reason to overstay, except medical / accidental emergency, and those can be handled legally.

Edited by Thai Spice