What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Sitting at the pub and wishing the UFC (KFC as my mate calls them) fights would just go away. They turn all the monitors onto this crap and we have to go into the bistro to watch the rugby league.

The pub fills up with non drinking wankers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My apologies it is not UFC today but boxing which I don’t mind.
Pub still fills up with non drinking wankers though and we still have to watch the great game in the bistro.

6 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

My apologies it is not UFC today but boxing which I don’t mind.
Pub still fills up with non drinking wankers though and we still have to watch the great game in the bistro.

The Canelo fight?

Yea, I much prefer boxing to UFC/MMA or the like.

1 minute ago, banchang100 said:

8 times in a row winning the pub league.😂😂😂😂😂😂

Aye, we can only beat the shite that is put out against us. The winners of the "pub league" were the first team in Britain to win the European cup, a cup that certain teams were liquidated trying to emulate. Hail Hail

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, fatbhoytim said:

Aye, we can only beat the shite that is put out against us. The winners of the "pub league" were the first team in Britain to win the European cup, a cup that certain teams were liquidated trying to emulate. Hail Hail

Aye the days o winning European cups are long gone,Rangers and Aberdeen did it as well. Jist a pile o’ shite left.😂

3 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Labour day public holiday (bank holiday) and the pub just opened so having the first pint of the day.

pub is sounding good... rocked up to bunnings at 6.30am to buy some stuff only to find em closed.... FFS.

• Like 1

pub is sounding good... rocked up to bunnings at 6.30am to buy some stuff only to find em closed.... FFS.

Dropped the missus off at her friend’s place for a day of playing cards. She set me a simple task of buying an iron board cover but nowhere is open.

6 minutes ago, fatbhoytim said:

Sitting in Aberdeen airport waiting for my flight to Amsterdam-- surprise surprise it is delayed, thankfully have plenty of time before the Bangkok flight

Have a great trip mate and safe journey.👍

• Thumbs Up 1