What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 hour ago, Esco said:

I know a guy diagnosed with PTSD.. 

It's really interesting training.

I love learning about how the brain works, why people react or do things a certain way.

The brain really is amazing.

Just found this video about Titanic.

This is the best ship model I ever saw, with funtioning engines, and very detailed.

I was surprised I never heard about it, and the explanation is probably this model was made and is located in Spain !

33 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Having cup of PG Tips, been calling work, dentists, hospitals and family about my soon to be op, I need to relax.

Having a cup of PG tips too sat waiting for hospital transport to take us back home.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Hell, that was before our empire invaded us !

Sure the population is more colorfull nowadays ...

On the other hand this is not really representative of the average French, even in those days.

Well you shouldn't have told them how wonderful France was ... 😉 

Think this works for you as well 

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Hell, that was before our empire invaded us !

Sure the population is more colorfull nowadays ...

On the other hand this is not really representative of the average French, even in those days.

54519771_2357312124502303_8618137975785521152_n.jpg (407×600)

• Great Info 1
  • Haha 4

Boring old job for me today, spurring off and fitting two extra double electric wall sockets.  Must remember to turn of the mains supply first 😁

I am knackered but nearly finished my dining room transformation. Last bit of DIY I am ever going to do. Aching all over today after putting together 3 big flat packs yesterday. 

If it was not as hot, I would take a few weeks to relax in Pattaya, but I think I will wait until Sept/Oct and make the most of UK summer time for what it is worth 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Boring old job for me today, spurring off and fitting two extra double electric wall sockets.  Must remember to turn of the mains supply first 😁

I am knackered but nearly finished my dining room transformation. Last bit of DIY I am ever going to do. Aching all over today after putting together 3 big flat packs yesterday. 

If it was not as hot, I would take a few weeks to relax in Pattaya, but I think I will wait until Sept/Oct and make the most of UK summer time for what it is worth 

Hopefully that is a spur from two different sockets on the ring and one double socket per spur?

Edited by boydeste

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

Hopefully that is a spur from two different sockets on the ring and one double socket per spur?

Indeed it is mate. I did my homework before hand, but thanks for the confirmation. I have just finished, turned the power back on, tested the sockets and all is well.  Time for a cup of tea and a bacon sandwich I think. I am Hank Marvin. 

I am not an electrician but I will turn my hand at most things apart from Gas. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Indeed it is mate. I did my homework before hand, but thanks for the confirmation. I have just finished, turned the power back on, tested the sockets and all is well.  Time for a cup of tea and a bacon sandwich I think. I am Hank Marvin. 

I am not an electrician but I will turn my hand at most things apart from Gas. 

Nice one.

1 minute ago, boydeste said:

Been pretty miserable here all day but it's brightened up now so a walk is in order.

Raining on and off all day last 2 days.Booked this week off as the forecast looked okay.So just chilling indoors with Netflix and Kindle.

Always seems to piss down as soon as i leave the house.😀

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, john1000 said:

Being pissed off with a flat rook leaking...builder been round a couple of times trying to patch a GRP surface after doing the job last year. I think it needs completely doing again. 

Where in the world do you live..?

Used this product many times in the past and it works 100% 

Alkortop

https://www.renolit.com/waterproofing-roofing/en/products/renolit-alkortop/

Here's the spec sheets on the product

alkortop-16-03-2015-en-lr.pdf

corporate-brochure-alkorplan-alkortop.pdf