What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

3 hours ago, galenkia said:

Raining on and off all day last 2 days.Booked this week off as the forecast looked okay.So just chilling indoors with Netflix and Kindle.

Always seems to piss down as soon as i leave the house.😀

I managed to get out and back dry, but I did carry a brolly just in case.

18 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

Where in the world do you live..?

Used this product many times in the past and it works 100% 

Alkortop

https://www.renolit.com/waterproofing-roofing/en/products/renolit-alkortop/

Here's the spec sheets on the product

alkortop-16-03-2015-en-lr.pdf 1.35 MB · 0 downloads

corporate-brochure-alkorplan-alkortop.pdf 3.85 MB · 0 downloads

Stroud Glos. They have just been round sprayed water to no avail.  Leaks through light socket so no way to tell where the water is coming from. Next, they want to cut a section of the ceiling to check water path. 🙁 Heavy rain sometimes nothing, light rain it comes through also few inches of snow melting it came though. 

My guess, and I am no builder is that a few hairline cracks could be the culprit. Hate flat roofs

43 minutes ago, misteregg said:

In the bar, all ready for the weekend.

Wish I was there, need a little TLC from your ladies lol.....

Actually getting plenty here in Uk but a beer in your gaff sounds nice.

Edited by Horizondave

We just bought the tgs mother a nice new 50" all singing and dancing TV. The son in law to be has just signed up for a 2 day, 79 baht football package and we are now watching Citeh beating a crap Brighton side. 

Wanted a Brighton win tbh but never mind. 

11 minutes ago, JPK said:

Just woke from nightshift and seen my team beat today. I recorded it but I’m not gonna bother watching it. 

I imagine @Krapow will be a happy chap 😩

Give Lenny the job now for the love of God! 😁 

Naw, happy today yea, decent first season for Gerrard, all things considered. But has to win silverwear next season, no excuses, which I think he will. First summer for a few years we don't have to do a full clear out, start again. 

But treble treble for you again. Feels weird me saying decent first season for Gerrard, but it was IMO.

Looking forward to next season. Any truth in the rumour Jose was in the stands lol, Lenny just stay!

FB_IMG_1557678125666.jpg

Acquired land after network rail have cleared heavy undergrowth overlooking a stream at the bottom of garden. Laying top soil and compost, prior to sowing grass. Certainly don't have the energy I used to have...lol