What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Siesta time in espanyol. 

Slightly early today,  as as a (relatively) non-drinker, I was force fed some local gin and tonics last night.... and there was far too much gin in them for my liking...

Might have to have couple more tonight.... just for quality control, you understand....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Having an evening at Hops House on Beach rd.Wife has discovered Stawberry beer for the first time, reckon it could get messy.

20190515_200727.jpg

20190515_201203.jpg

20190515_193456.jpg

FB_IMG_1557927897657.jpg

FB_IMG_1557927911766.jpg

FB_IMG_1557927921503.jpg

I really hope your sticking to proper beer mate! 

I've never gotten my head around fruit beers. 

3 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Is this the same place that you posted about before..... The one with the Belgian beers etc? 

Looks great to me. 

No that was Mai Thai restaurant. This is a huge venue on the corner of Beech rd and soi 13/1

• Like 1

All these people having great times in bars and restaurants and I am packing a bag with my pyjamas and toiletries for my admission to hospital tomorrow at 0730.

I will be off the web for a 3 or 4 days but expect to be reading all the ongoing exploits of my friends on here as soon as I can.

Catch you guys later..........

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Painter said:

Siesta time in espanyol. 

Slightly early today,  as as a (relatively) non-drinker, I was force fed some local gin and tonics last night.... and there was far too much gin in them for my liking...

Might have to have couple more tonight.... just for quality control, you understand....

I am delighted to announce that tonight's gin and tonics were equally as strong as last night's...

I fear I might have a little headache in the morning.

For once I am thankful for auto correct making my post readable.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Watching the finals of the Great British Menu.

I turned over to watch Leeds v Derby ......... bet Lanza didn't watch Great British Menu ............ 3-3 83 minutes Leeds down to 10 men ....

sorry sub just scored 3-4  MOs and Fat Frankie's team on the way to Wembley.

Edited by nampla69
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Painter said:

I am delighted to announce that tonight's gin and tonics were equally as strong as last night's...

I fear I might have a little headache in the morning.

For once I am thankful for auto correct making my post readable.

Practice makes perfect mate, that's my philosophy .

Thumping my desk, and swearing profusely 

I have been trying to transfer money to someone from my account using personal banking.  Typed all details in and checked, entered the number to confirm on my Pin Sentry machine and its coming up with recipient details incorrect despite me having a picture of the card sent to me. 

F*ck em. Tried 3 times and had to cancel.  So now I have to make a trip into to town tomorrow to get the bank to do it.  What a shower of c*nts, Barclays.:default_210:

I am going for a lie down 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

I turned over to watch Leeds v Derby ......... bet Lanza didn't watch Great British Menu ............ 3-3 83 minutes Leeds down to 10 men ....

sorry sub just scored 3-4  MOs and Fat Frankie's team on the way to Wembley.

Some super food being knocked up on there, would love to be able to try it.

3 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Some super food being knocked up on there, would love to be able to try it.

Fish round is always my favourite .......... two scallop dishes last night awesome.

Know you love your fishing .........wish I'd learned it when I was younger. :default_flower:

• Like 1