What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

4 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Have a good trip Gaz

You packed any of them lovely Welsh cakes ???? 

Have a great trip G ...:default_flower: ..... you be there for the European Cup ??

I was in Pattaya last year to watch it and that dirty bstard Ramos...... much better goalie this year so .... ... attack, attack attack ..... :default_drinks:

12 hours ago, nampla69 said:

You packed any of them lovely Welsh cakes ???? 

Have a great trip G ...:default_flower: ..... you be there for the European Cup ??

I was in Pattaya last year to watch it and that dirty bstard Ramos...... much better goalie this year so .... ... attack, attack attack ..... :default_drinks:

No mate, going home on the 25th, watched the final last year in Phil's gaff.

• Thumbs Up 1

Was looking forward to a day of watching the NW200 road races,but being Northern Ireland,the rain has delayed the start.Thursdays race day was lovely,shame today ain't the same.

Was considering going there earlier in the year,glad i didn't book it now.

21 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

20190518_191740.jpgEnjoying life after 50 hours in hospital.

The menu here is amazing. Not sure about the fry up tomorrow but the Sunday roast sounds nice.

Best ok luck.

heard it was lamb tomorrow 🙏

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

The menu here is amazing. Not sure about the fry up tomorrow but the Sunday roast sounds nice.

You look like shit ........... so you're not going to Baku then for the Europa League final ....... ??? 

You want me to bring some grapes and talk more than you ......... :default_cheers: .......... get well mate ..... :default_061:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

The start of a long more healthy life, good work Dave.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

All the best mate and hope to see you very soon mate for a few beers.. 👍🏼 :default_cheers:

• Thumbs Up 1