What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

10 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Looking for a car and shocked to see Ford Thailand only sell the Everest, Ranger and Mustang.

Might have to jump back into a Mazda 3 !!

Ford Fiesta ? 

Edited

Edited by Thai Spice

7 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Considering Ford Thailand list nothing other than the Everest, Ranger and Mustang on their website it would be safe to assume that's all they sell.

Shocked at that as when I was looking a few years back they had Fiesta, Focus, Eco and others.

Of course you have the local experience, mine is a few year's old.

Shocked at that as when I was looking a few years back they had Fiesta, Focus, Eco and others.
Of course you have the local experience, mine is a few year's old.
I left Thailand 18 months ago so Iam out of touch as well but its 99% I have a new job in Chonburi hence looking around for cars and Ford seem to have downsized their offerings....website used to list all the sedans and hatches but not now.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Having a well earned beer after spending two days and nights in my soggy underpants with zero Aircon just to receive a load of abuse for getting a migration done in record time (as opposed to the previous one). Feeling a bit more chillaxed now but still got a way to go. Thanks for the support especially the guys that logged back in before I had chance to and turn it off lol 

Ps always read the T&Cs 😂

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Krapow said:

Getting in the mood for my upcoming holiday. 

All you can eat Turkish buffet breakfast, £10. Open from 9.30 to 3, so lunch really. 

Great value, all cooked fresh 

@nampla69 new place Sean, couldn't bate it with a big stick!

IMAG0682.jpg

IMAG0683.jpg

IMAG0684.jpg

IMAG0685.jpg

IMAG0686.jpg

Looks amazing ....them olives wow ...... love Turkish breakfasts ....eggs and spinach etc ....

4 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Sunday aperitif...glass.of rosé at the beach before lunch, listening to some reggae, and watching the world go by...

Single, the Miss is off to da jungle house ! 🕺🕺🎸🎸🎸

20190526_111804-1024x768.jpg

Very nice except for the reggae.......still it's a better view than from my top floor flat in Uxbridge , UK

1 hour ago, nampla69 said:

Looks amazing ....them olives wow ...... love Turkish breakfasts ....eggs and spinach etc ....

Twas.

It's just up a bit before the Rozzers station.

She makes it all herself, lovely.

• Thumbs Up 1