What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just got home from offshore, going back too bkk in a week. Gotta say just got home and maybe I’m a drunk twat, but Glasgow is the best city in the world . What a place 😎

1 minute ago, Thai Spice said:

In fact I had lunch at the beach, but sat inside because it was very windy today. If on the beach itself I probably could have seen it.

Must be amazing to experience so close,as long as you are a safe distance away.Its like when you watch the earthquake videos,you just can't appreciate what's happening unless you are there.

9 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Must be amazing to experience so close,as long as you are a safe distance away.Its like when you watch the earthquake videos,you just can't appreciate what's happening unless you are there.

There is a video in this article taken by people living nearby...

https://coconuts.co/bali/news/mt-agung-erupts-again-sending-huge-plume-of-ash-above-volcanos-peak/

We are 60 km away so its ok.  Except of course if the whole bloody thing explode like the Vesuvius !

• Thanks 1

Bit cloudy and windy since a few days, but the surfers are at it.

20190601_113727-1024x768.jpg

Who says a beach road must look like shit ?

20190601_113523-1024x768.jpg

And you can have beach loungers without them being 30 cm apart....

20190601_113804-1024x768.jpg

Second Bintang and off to my fav Belgian restaurant !

• Thumbs Up 1

Had been down at a local children's day festival type thing, then near got into a fight with a bunch of stand up to racism mob giving out leaflets outside the tube station. 

They handed me this leaflet, and it got a bit heated, i said to them they hadn't a clue what they were talking about, it was a well known fact that @galenkia is the world's number 1 racist :default_527:

IMAG0717.jpg

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Had been down at a local children's day festival type thing, then near got into a fight with a bunch of stand up to racism mob giving out leaflets outside the tube station. 

They handed me this leaflet, and it got a bit heated, i said to them they hadn't a clue what they were talking about, it was a well known fact that @galenkia is the world's number 1 racist :default_527:

IMAG0717.jpg

njbese.gif

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, thegrogmonster said:

First beer since the operation?

Think it would have been my second but as I stopped the anti biotics 5 days ago and now on Beta blockers I thought about it but actually ended up with a glass of Chardonnay.