What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

13 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Another glorious day here in London, high 20's again, hot but not too hot. 

Out at our local park, it's gonna have to be a coleslaw Sunday :default_biggrin:

IMAG0720.jpg

You got the Kanye West gold sandals on?.

😀

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Just got back from an hours drive to IKEA in Helsingborg. The mattress we bought(vacuum packed thank god) is to bloody big for the bed. Guess who measured the bed? 

Aren't they a standard size , double , king etc ?

3 hours ago, STARGAZER said:

Can't help but notice your Cubs logo.

Born, bred and raised in Lake Forest, IL.

Park Forest. 

I like the Sox also, but don't tell my Cubs friends.... lol. Used to love the Bears and was a big Blackhawks fan, but lost interest over the years.

4 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Park Forest. 

I like the Sox also, but don't tell my Cubs friends.... lol. Used to love the Bears and was a big Blackhawks fan, but lost interest over the years.

Ha ha, even though I am from the North Shore heart of Cub country and grew up in a house of die hards I am first a White Sox fan...but living overseas for 25 years now I am a Chicago fan, have no problem rooting for the Cubs. But if it was Sox/Cubs in World Series, 100% I am on the Southside bandwagon.

Sox heading in right direction for sure. 2020 will be our 2015 year for the Cubs. 2021, White Sox World Champions. Take it to the bank!

3 hours ago, STARGAZER said:

Ha ha, even though I am from the North Shore heart of Cub country and grew up in a house of die hards I am first a White Sox fan...but living overseas for 25 years now I am a Chicago fan, have no problem rooting for the Cubs. But if it was Sox/Cubs in World Series, 100% I am on the Southside bandwagon.

Sox heading in right direction for sure. 2020 will be our 2015 year for the Cubs. 2021, White Sox World Champions. Take it to the bank!

Yep... The Sox are going to be one of those "rebuild" teams that are going to be real good, and fun to watch.

15 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Laughing at Trump knocking Comrade Corbyn back for a meet, allegedly :default_biggrin:

See Corbyn was quite enthusiastic about meeting China's communist leader when he was here on a state visit.

Him and Sadiq Khan really are pieces of shit.

• Thumbs Up 2