What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

14 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Just heading out for my first dives in Turkey. When they call it the turquoise coast, they're not kidding, sea really is turquoise, it's beautiful. 

IMAG0760.jpg

IMAG0759.jpg

IMAG0758.jpg

Its a awesome place, My mum and dad have a house in Fethiye. Only been over a couple of times but its cracking place.

• Like 1

On the way to the airport heading home.  I'm crawled up in a ball in the back of the gf's car feeling like death. Not drank in a week and had a all day session last night, I should definitely stop the boozing if I feel like this after a day out.😀

Edited by JPK

17 minutes ago, JPK said:

On the way to the airport heading home.  I'm crawled up in a ball in the back of the gf's car feeling like death. Not drank in a week and had a all day session last night, I should definitely stop the boozing if I feel like this after a day out.😀

Have a safe journey mate.👍

• Thumbs Up 1

Watching an amazing show on TLC. 2 boys, one American and one from Devon ,UK, meet up in USA as they share a rare condition. Schwartz Jampel Syndrome, where their muscles are basically flexing 24/7, leading to problems even walking. 

The boys meet and are basically like brothers right away, as they have never met anyone with the disease( occurrence is like 2/1,000,000 people). Very uplifting story, brought tears to my eyes TBH

410C9412-3D8D-48AB-842D-688FB5469572.jpeg

4 hours ago, JPK said:

Its a awesome place, My mum and dad have a house in Fethiye. Only been over a couple of times but its cracking place.

They handed me a green wet suit, told them to get that to f**k, only blue for me 😁 

Aye, beautiful place, pics don't do it justice, but the sea really is turquoise. 

Diving was good as well. Not Thailand standards, but good none the less!

IMAG0763.jpg

IMAG0771.jpg

IMAG0767.jpg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Enjoying my tea, sitting here wondering when things are going to change for me.

"Force the change" Bro .... nothing ever happens by "wondering" ... don't mean to sound like a "dick" but, I am serious ... " Force the change"

Even if you are totally not sure which way to go ... just do it ... pick a path and "force the change" and change as appropriate ....

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

31 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

"Force the change" Bro .... nothing ever happens by "wondering" ... don't mean to sound like a "dick" but, I am serious ... " Force the change"

Even if you are totally not sure which way to go ... just do it ... pick a path and "force the change" and change as appropriate ....

100% Agreed !

Rudder full right (or left), see whats over there and adapt.... Till you get bored, rince and repeat.

Hell, even now at 66 if you ask me "are you going to stay here all life ?" my answer will be "no idea, but very unlikely"

after I write this I will be going to the movies. I will be watching "Tolkien". not a great fan of his books but as going by his books he must be a bit strange it should be good movie 

57 minutes ago, tom72 said:

after I write this I will be going to the movies. I will be watching "Tolkien". not a great fan of his books but as going by his books he must be a bit strange it should be good movie 

One of my favorite books was The Two Towers .. the second book of the trilogy ....

3 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

had a old WW1 vet that used to say to me

"Ray don't worry about where your going,just keep moving forward. one foot in front of the other"

and when you get a mate,remember "pick and stick"

he was a hard old bastard he was my Grandfather.and 50years later after he fell of the perch. I still miss him

how is my neice mate?

regards

grayray

4 hours ago, grayray said:

and when you get a mate,remember "pick and stick"

how is my neice mate?

regards

grayray

My philosophy  ... " pick and stick " through thick and thin .. !

Ziggy is great ... I am in the sea everyday with her ... watching her taking it all in with the biggest smile on her face .... I hope I make her as happy as she makes me !

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Cup of tea on the terrass, a bit cool this morning probably 19C.

The Miss had to heat some water for her shower....Haha, old frog still going for the cold water from the well ! 

20190620_060051-768x1024.jpg

House empty, brother in law house next door as well, everybody off at 07.00 am to eldest brother house to help out for coming wedding ceremony.

Edited by Thai Spice
  • Like 1

Just had through Linkedin, a little txt from the CEO of our ex JV partner from 20 y ago in BKK.

Ending "Would you still have the energy to work in Thailand, and if yes how could we do ?"  

😁😁😁  Now let me think.....

I could give a look at it as technical adviser, and if the 💰💰💰 is good ....

But sure wouldn't go down easy with the Miss. 😱😱🙈🙈🙈