What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 hour ago, Thai Spice said:

Just had through Linkedin, a little txt from the CEO of our ex JV partner from 20 y ago in BKK.

Ending "Would you still have the energy to work in Thailand, and if yes how could we do ?"Β Β 

😁😁😁  Now let me think.....

I could give a look at it as technical adviser, and if theΒ πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’° is good ....

But sure wouldn't go down easy with the Miss. πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Β 

Surely worth following up even just to see how much you are still valued in the game.

28 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Surely worth following up even just to see how much you are still valued in the game.

Exactly. I am not running after a job, but something decently paid on a short term contract I would give it a look.

But I am not gonna work for 2,000 b/day....

Β 

Β 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Watching another Thai drama... Torture!Β 

Where do these people learn to act?Β 

How can you watch more than 2 minutes of that ?

They learned at the same school as Indo, VN, or Korean drama....

Its all in the haircut !

Β 

28 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

How can you watch more than 2 minutes of that ?

They learned at the same school as Indo, VN, or Korean drama....

Its all in the haircut !

Β 

I just go with the flow TS... The Thai wife loves them but I'm careful not to criticise in front her and her kids.Β 

As for the haircuts... I'm almost bald and jealous but jesus some of the guys hair dos are laughable. Plus none of those that have leading roles in such dramas look remotely like the thais I know!Β 

• Haha 1

Just reloaded Google Chrome on my PC.

2 hours ago my PC screen went blank. I rebooted and the system tried to repair itself, 30 mins later it is still saying repairing despite it saying it will take a few minutes. Pulled out the battery and rebooted, eventually got the home screen but on hitting the Chrome Icon or CC Cleaner Icon, nothing happened. I kept trying but could only eventually get Firefox, Chrome was not responding so uninstalled it and reinstalled it.Β  Screen went black again and again pulled out battery as showed power on but no screen. Rebooted and now have got Chrome with everything still bookmarked, what a bloody pain.

Maybe time for anew laptop.

Time for bed......................

Edited by Horizondave
  • Sad 1

On 6/20/2019 at 5:50 PM, Horizondave said:

Just reloaded Google Chrome on my PC.

2 hours ago my PC screen went blank. I rebooted and the system tried to repair itself, 30 mins later it is still saying repairing despite it saying it will take a few minutes. Pulled out the battery and rebooted, eventually got the home screen but on hitting the Chrome Icon or CC Cleaner Icon, nothing happened. I kept trying but could only eventually get Firefox, Chrome was not responding so uninstalled it and reinstalled it.Β  Screen went black again and again pulled out battery as showed power on but no screen. Rebooted and now have got Chrome with everything still bookmarked, what a bloody pain.

Maybe time for anew laptop.

Time for bed......................

Lot of info coming out now on how bad chrome is. I never used it.Β