What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

25 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Made it to the sofa .... feel like shit , don't remember getting home this morning, according to my steps app on my phone it was at 00:49 ... started at 12:15 ... my head hurts 

At the height of my addiction i did not get a hangover as such,just a constant shit feeling so i could still function daily.Felt like that 24/7 so it felt 'normal'.

Can't actually remember the last time i had a genuine hangover,but its a good few years ago.

The amount of times in the past i said i would not drink again after a bad hangover.😀

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Esco said:

Watching the F1 racing. 

Had a €5 free bet so thought I'd put it on Max since he was on the 1st row at the grid. Race starts and the c**t nearly stands still while 5 cars pass him by lol FFS. 

Brilliant racing by Max. Nice wee win. 

3 hours ago, Krapow said:

Yea, you can do it with Facebook groups as well.

When I came back from Turkey on Monday I unfollowed all related Turkish stuff, but starting following the Benalmadena groups I am also a member of but has previously unfollowed. Just means I see stuff I want when I want, relevant stuff to my life at whatever time, re Southern Spain as we go in September. 

I could just leave and rejoin I suppose, but i like being a member so I can have a look if need be, when I want, and don't forget what I had joined.

Must admit I never liked Facebook and if I am honest I still don't like it, don't even like the way it is set out.

Still it has a purpose as quite a few of my friends and family are only on Facebook.

Even though I have unfollowed 2 people I will still see their replies to others I am following, the good thing is those others never talk politics and therefore comments made are always benign.

Edited by Horizondave

Well, well, just had a nice chat in one my fav places with an Australian woman, age around 35, who spoke real English, did NOT drink beer by the bottle, and had some conversation....

Would have pushed my luck a bit, but Miss Indo is heading back tmrw morning so it would not have been a great idea....😥😥😥

3 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Well, well, just had a nice chat in one my fav places with an Australian woman, age around 35, who spoke real English, did NOT drink beer by the bottle, and had some conversation....

Would have pushed my luck a bit, but Miss Indo is heading back tmrw morning so it would not have been a great idea....😥😥😥

She probably wants to stay sober so she is staying smart when being accosted by old men pushing their luck. lol

• Haha 3

Had my 6 week review at the hospital today.  Had an electrocardiogram, chest x-ray and a physical.  Surgeon is happy with the state of my heart but says the breast bone will take longer to heal.  It is wired together in 11 places and he has said it will take 4-6 months to heal completely. He is going to set up rehabilitation for me at the hospital and wants me to come for an echocardiogram in middle of September which is a more advanced ultrasound test of the heart..

The only positive is that I am presently signed off till 19 August but the surgeon told me he is writing to my GP telling him that I can't go back to work till October although he will await results of the echocardiogram in late September before recommending a return to work date.....there is a God...

• Like 3

On 6/30/2019 at 2:33 PM, Esco said:

Watching the F1 racing. 

Had a €5 free bet so thought I'd put it on Max since he was on the 1st row at the grid. Race starts and the c**t nearly stands still while 5 cars pass him by lol FFS. 

Nice one mate!!! Kerrr-Ching 😁