What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

It pays to complain. Received a response from Salomon from yesterday's complaint and I'm now providing the additional info they requested. One of which is picture of the sole, probably to confirm the wear isn't from running thousands of km's. Good that all they're requesting is additional photo proof. CamelBak on the other hand replied they want me to return the hydration pack for warranty replacement consideration.

P7100006.jpg

10 hours ago, Sherlock said:

I had no need to find any action on this trip, but I did take a little look at Tinder and Badoo and got more messages than I could of handled even if I was looking g!!😱😱

You do realise most of them were from Mossad? 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just seen my wife out the door for her first day at her new job, very proud of her.

Me, I am trying to make a cup of tea in silence as I have the wee one sleeping on the couch. Hope I get to savour my cuppa before she awakes.

Just Kataleya and me, could get interesting;  thankfully in my condition she will go to school in 4 hours and I can have my nap.

• Like 3

A look on the local news. Thailand is not the only country where politicians come up with "strange" ideas.....

Bali Governor Wayan Koster said he will go forward with his plans to advise islanders to consider having four children even if his policy is rejected by the central government. 

“Even if it is not approved [by the central government], we will go ahead with it anyway,” Koster said on Wednesday, as reported by Detik. 

According to the report, Koster is scheduled to meet the head of the National Population and Family Planning Board (BKKBN), Hasto Wardoyo, in the near future. Koster plans on explaining why traditional Balinese family units have four children.