What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just throwing my daughter's dress in the wash as earlier a server at The William Webb Ellis in Twickenham decided to knock her J20 over which completely covered her dress.  Poor thing was soaked and I didn't have a change of clothing for her.

Server thought a wedge of paper towels and a sorry would resolve the issue.  The girl didn't even offer to replace the drink that was knocked over so after waiting for her to rectify the issue I told her to call the manager. 

Seem to take a bit of time while I was trying to keep the liquid from soaking right through her dress (I failed). I was positioned right opposite the door to the kitchens and it didn't please me to see the girl who had knocked the drink over laughing her head off while obviously telling the story to whoever was listening.

Anyhow manager comes out (a quite nice blonde lady) who again apologises and then sees my daughter's dress soaked through. I told her that I saw her colleague laughing her head off and that she hadn't even offered to replace the drink that had been knocked over.  The food was on the table, I looked at it, looked at my daughter and then looked at the manager; she then asks me if buying me some drinks would suffice, I said 'not really and too be honest I feel like upping and going'

Manager then says she will pay me cash back for all the food which i accepted. Only £15 pound for the food and drink (after all it was a Wetherspoon) but I thought OK.  Not sure if the manager thought I would then walk out but after doing my best to make my daughter as comfortable (and dry) as possible we sat down and noshed down the food, it was lovely.

Result and thankfully my daughter was dried under the air dryer in the toilets.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Just throwing my daughter's dress in the wash as earlier a server at The William Webb Ellis in Twickenham decided to knock her J20 over which completely covered her dress.  Poor thing was soaked and I didn't have a change of clothing for her.

Server thought a wedge of paper towels and a sorry would resolve the issue.  The girl didn't even offer to replace the drink that was knocked over so after waiting for her to rectify the issue I told her to call the manager. 

Seem to take a bit of time while I was trying to keep the liquid from soaking right through her dress (I failed). I was positioned right opposite the door to the kitchens and it didn't please me to see the girl who had knocked the drink over laughing her head off while obviously telling the story to whoever was listening.

Anyhow manager comes out (a quite nice blonde lady) who again apologises and then sees my daughter's dress soaked through. I told her that I saw her colleague laughing her head off and that she hadn't even offered to replace the drink that had been knocked over.  The food was on the table, I looked at it, looked at my daughter and then looked at the manager; she then asks me if buying me some drinks would suffice, I said 'not really and too be honest I feel like upping and going'

Manager then says she will pay me cash back for all the food which i accepted. Only £15 pound for the food and drink (after all it was a Wetherspoon) but I thought OK.  Not sure if the manager thought I would then walk out but after doing my best to make my daughter as comfortable (and dry) as possible we sat down and noshed down the food, it was lovely.

Result and thankfully my daughter was dried under the air dryer in the toilets.

The UK don't see the job as a "waitress" where the likes of Spain see it as a full on profession.

We could learn from the Spanish 

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

The UK don't see the job as a "waitress" where the likes of Spain see it as a full on profession.

We could learn from the Spanish 

This girl wasn’t a waitress. She would just of been a member of staff designated to clean tables and run food for the shift!

2 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Watching the play off in the Scottish Open golf, got a small bet at 40s on one off the competitors.

My nerves are already shredded after the cricket- just want it over😀

Just flicked over , haven't heard of either guy , which one are you rooting for ?

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

chuckling at this , someone looking for a move to Soi 6 .... 😉

Is that the faggot David Hilldridge that got slapped about for spreading rumours and being a right mixing c**t on Facebook. Got slapped about in a beer bar. Ran away and did a waii to some fella who was gonna knock him out.

😂

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Don't you like my new motorcycle leathers?.

I know, what's the world coming to, when you can't even go out for a nice stroll in your favourite bondage and gimp suit without some interfering old cow with a phone harassing you and taking pics. 

Disgrass!

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Sherlock said:

This girl wasn’t a waitress. She would just of been a member of staff designated to clean tables and run food for the shift!

She was an employee though and she was not very good at keeping her customers happy, the laughing at our expense didn't go down with me too well but the compensation was fine.