What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

5 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

IMG_20190812_140741145.jpgChilling at the VIP Sauna on Soi 10. sabai sabai. Steam room, sauna, pool, repeat. Then eat lunch here and continue.

IMG_20190812_140811289.jpg

Is that attached to your own personal room ?

I've been looking for something like that in Patts.

2 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Is that attached to your own personal room ?

I've been looking for something like that in Patts.

Attached to my own personal room? I wish, :default_biggrin: but that's above my pay grade. It's the VIP Sauna-Massage joint next Page 10 hotel on Soi 10. 200 baht for all day with your own table and lounge chairs, water/ice and half a watermelon included. 

VIP.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

Attached to my own personal room? I wish, :default_biggrin: but that's above my pay grade. It's the VIP Sauna-Massage joint next Page 10 hotel on Soi 10. 200 baht for all day with your own table and lounge chairs, water/ice and half a watermelon included. 

VIP.jpg

All private ?    That looks very good.

So... you could be fucking the watermelon and nobody could walk in on you ?

Edited by Glasseye
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

Nah you are in open air with others at tables. Don't think it's what you are looking for. But if you find such a private place, please share as that is something I would like as well.

👍

Same here. If anyone knows would be much appreciated.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Feck all this computer shit...

Beach restaurant and a glass of wine, thats what pensioners life is all about !

20190812_113226-1024x768.jpg

If I was getting that view I wouldn't be on the computer at all, I would just be enjoying my twilight years and taking my meds to enable me to strut across to the jet skis lol.

Edited by Horizondave
  • Like 1

Just took a service user on a tour of West Ham's ground. He's a big Hammers fan, as if he hasn't enough problems ffs. 

Na, he's doing brilliant, horrific childhood, now a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic, used to seriously self harm and self medicate with heroin etc to block it all out.

Hasn't used in over a year, stopped cutting lumps outta himself as well. Doing great. Showing him he can go and enjoy stuff without drugs or alcohol. 

@nampla69

IMAG0823.jpg

IMAG0825.jpg

IMAG0826.jpg

IMAG0830.jpg

Edited by Krapow
  • Like 3
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

58 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Just took a service user on a tour of West Ham's ground. He's a big Hammers fan, as if he hasn't enough problems ffs. 

Na, he's doing brilliant, horrific childhood, now a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic, used to seriously self harm and self medicate with heroin etc to block it all out.

Hasn't used in over a year, stopped cutting lumps outta himself as well. Doing great. Showing him he can go and enjoy stuff without drugs or alcohol. 

@nampla69

IMAG0823.jpg

IMAG0825.jpg

IMAG0826.jpg

IMAG0830.jpg

Is that paul Weller in first pic ?

3 hours ago, AJSP said:

Is that paul Weller in first pic ?

Pellegrini's younger brother contemplating how do we get a win ??? ........... mind you that is so near my own seat ......... will check out ....... well done Krapow btw Sterling work ........:default_1087:

you know what I mean ....