What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

2 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Reading the news... and just when you think you saw it all 😱😱😱

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/aug/14/australian-farmers-jailed-for-smuggling-danish-pig-semen-in-shampoo-bottles

Farmers jailed in Australia for smuggling Danish pig semen in shampoo bottles

Better than filling condoms and swallowing them !!

21 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Reading the news... and just when you think you saw it all 😱😱😱

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/aug/14/australian-farmers-jailed-for-smuggling-danish-pig-semen-in-shampoo-bottles

Farmers jailed in Australia for smuggling Danish pig semen in shampoo bottle

What were you googling for when you found that?  Nobody browses the Guardian.

Going out to Jomtien to sit on the beach with the temporary wife. Bit of a buzz kill compared to spending several days on Koh Samet but I'll manage. I might even put my toes in the water as I walk along the beach a tad today, but that's about it. Damn sure not going for a swim. sokkaprok ha sip ha sip 

Getting ready to head to work. Hate working saturdays but it some weird company thing where we work some saturdays  during the year and we get the whole Songkran week off as a holiday............ Bit shit that I started work after Songkran but I have to take one for the team I guess.

2 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Getting ready to head to work. Hate working saturdays but it some weird company thing where we work some saturdays  during the year and we get the whole Songkran week off as a holiday............ Bit shit that I started work after Songkran but I have to take one for the team I guess.

Not too bad .

Most companies work every Saturday.  In construction overseas standard is 12h shift x 6 days.  When in Thailand as workshop / maintenance manager, I usually dropped in on Sunday mornings as.well to get the Sunday O.TN team in motion.

When I moved back.to France 35h weeks were like holiday !

5 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Not too bad .

Most companies work every Saturday.  In construction overseas standard is 12h shift x 6 days.  When in Thailand as workshop / maintenance manager, I usually dropped in on Sunday mornings as.well to get the Sunday O.TN team in motion.

When I moved back.to France 35h weeks were like holiday !

Yeah work week as stipulated by the Thai labour dept is 48hr with a max of 8hrs per day so a 6 day work week is the norm........... for Thai staff.

The 1st company here I worked those hours, the 2nd and 3rd do not (office staff/management).