What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just woke up and getting ready to head back to Bangkok, been up in korat a week😩 

Feel as if all I’ve done is drink and eat up here. Need a break from it. Gf is in a mood because I told her if she keeps going to those buffets shes gonna end up a fatty 😂she’s went and ordered a excercise bike last night from Lazada 

Was out yesterday and somehow we ended up driving too some condo site that’s started getting built here in korat. 

I was offered a great opportunity to go halfers on a off plan condo she even said she would put it in my name , lucky me 😂😂😂

• Haha 3

Stuck in the back of a taxi that’s broke down, managed to get it into a petrol station . Tried to tell the guy his radiators fooked but I don’t know a word of thai and he can’t speak English lots of pointing from me at the engine and he’s just staring at me😂😂  

the gf is staying in korat till Sunday so I’m in the back of this knackered taxi on thai friendly for tonight 😂 he’s got 10 minutes to figure his radiators knackered until my other taxi comes and he’s getting left.

CED3C363-BC9A-4536-B8B4-2EAD8C2EE0D9.jpeg

• Surprised 1

Just finished booking some Thai Smile domestic flights for 02 January from Bangkok to Khon Kaen and return. I am going up solo and as a 60+ citizen I get 20% discount so booked Thai Smile plus at only 240 baht above the full economy fare so happy with that even though it is still 2740 baht.  At least I get the lounge at Swampy on way up so will get there early.

Will be back economy with my daughter but still got discounts for both so total was 4125 baht. 

No fares around that time in the 1300 baht bracket which is normal for the route, seats going fast so anybody who needs to book domestic flights around Christmas/New Year time should reserve soon.

Nok Air and Air Asia out of Don Mueang may be cheaper but inconvenient for me.

In the Sheraton smashing through a load of mojitos before hitting cowboy. Cheap as Fook 😀

There’s a table of  3 Japanese guys with about 15 Russian brass. Old guys are loving it up dancing to the shit band 😂😂

A95201D4-4C5E-40C8-841B-9A460AFE60BB.jpeg

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JPK said:

In the Sheraton smashing through a load of mojitos before hitting cowboy. Cheap as Fook 😀

There’s a table of  3 Japanese guys with about 15 Russian brass. Old guys are loving it up dancing to the shit band 😂😂

A95201D4-4C5E-40C8-841B-9A460AFE60BB.jpeg

You get 5 for 555 baht? 

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Esco said:

You get 5 for 555 baht? 

21 minutes ago, Esco said:

You get 5 for 555 baht? 

5 of any cocktails or spirits it’s good for a wee livener before heading out. Can do a all you can drink as well for 2 hours. Barsu at the Sheraton 

16554C21-0690-43BB-AD66-C69B7FFBCC56.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 5

Just got back from a great evening drinking with my friend Robbie, he's a Pattaya man but not a member here. He is in London for the very first time ever (he's from Wick in Scotland originally) just to get a visa for Brazil before flying there on Wednesday for his new job.

Lovely to catch up, we were at the Stags Head and the Horse and Groom near his hotel off Oxford Street. Haven't seen the guy for about a year so plenty to catch up on. Some nice pubs up Portland Street/Fitzrovia.

On 9/6/2019 at 2:18 AM, JPK said:

Stuck in the back of a taxi that’s broke down, managed to get it into a petrol station . Tried to tell the guy his radiators fooked but I don’t know a word of thai and he can’t speak English lots of pointing from me at the engine and he’s just staring at me😂😂  

the gf is staying in korat till Sunday so I’m in the back of this knackered taxi on thai friendly for tonight 😂 he’s got 10 minutes to figure his radiators knackered until my other taxi comes and he’s getting left.

CED3C363-BC9A-4536-B8B4-2EAD8C2EE0D9.jpeg

google translate comes in handy for stuff like that.

Had 6 beers and 2 whiskeys yesterday, feeling like shit this morning.

On the positive side I had an absolute cutie as Grab driver for the return trip from Kuta...

Screenshot_20190908-190729_WhatsApp-600x1067.jpg

But zero, zilch, nada English.... She tried to communicate through some translation app on her phone, but didn't really work.

Too bad, she was worth a try.

• Like 1