What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just got home from picking up Kataleya from school and happy to see two letters from the council advising that I am being given a healthy reduction in my council tax. I believe it is due to getting Universal Credit and having a medical assessment on behalf of UC department.

As I have been paying quite a bit since April they have calculated retrospectively and I now find I will be only be paying £60 a month (for the next 4 months) instead of £136, well happy although I personally would rather be working and not having time off sick to get the discount.

Edited by Horizondave
  • Like 1

Just got back from Cardio Rehab, was tough although I got up to 4.2 mph on the treadmill.  I was impressed considering it was rehab, only lasted 12 minutes though and the speed was graduated from the start, finally crashed and burned and needed to cool down. Loads of resistance and leg work as well as exercises with a 3 kilo medicine ball. Happy overall though, another 8 weeks of rehab to go.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Big accident near my house. Police, fire engine and ambulance attending.

Some guy hit a fence with his motorbike and ended up 40 yards down the road from his bike

I got there when the cordon was up, traffic at a standstill and umpteen people working on the poor victim. Didn't look good, came back from my quick shop and road still closed.

People might recognise the type of bike, looks powerful to me. Not too much damage but probably can't say the same about the rider

20190910_185113.jpg

20190910_185119.jpg

9 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Big accident near my house. Police, fire engine and ambulance attending.

Some guy hit a fence with his motorbike and ended up 40 yards down the road from his bike

I got there when the cordon was up, traffic at a standstill and umpteen people working on the poor victim. Didn't look good, came back from my quick shop and road still closed.

People might recognise the type of bike, looks powerful to me. Not too much damage but probably can't say the same about the rider

20190910_185113.jpg

20190910_185119.jpg

Looks like a Honda CBR600RR,about the same power as my Kawasaki so good for around 165mph.

• Great Info 1