What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

10 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Where is that Baz, looks nice?.

7 minutes ago, john luke said:

I think it is Pastry Addiction on Beach Road.

4 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

It's a long road ha ha, any particular Soi.

JL is correct. It is very nice. Part of the Mera Mare Hotel, just north of the Hard Rock.

20190911_160030.jpg

20190911_160217.jpg

Edited by Bazle
Insert pics
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/11/2019 at 9:56 AM, Bazle said:

Having a compensatory afternoon treat at Pastry Addiction before flying home tomorrow. 😢

2019-09-11 15.34.19.jpg

Its a smashing little place Baz for an afternoon refreshment, had the mango cheesecake myself last time the wife and I where in here

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

just dropped a trailer in at faslane submarine base north of glasgow.its been loaded over night with battaries from one of the uk trident submarines.which is on a lift out of the water surrounded by scaffolding.got to see some of her and she looks wekk impressive indeed.going back in morning after 9hr off duty to pick up trailer to take 2 back to depot.then most likely take it to kent to be offloaded on monday then back up to pick up new ones for it.if they got me down for job.

• Like 1

Sitting in a very quiete bar in Seminyak enjoying a beer.

No loud Aussie sport on TV, thats exeptional in this area !

20190915_110934-1024x768.jpg

20190915_110950-1024x768.jpg

20190915_111020-768x1024.jpg

To our Aussie BM, seeing the average middle age Aussie women here I understand you visit Thailand....  Hell, and they all drink beer by the bottle at 11.00 am as well ...😱😱😱

15 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Sitting in a very quiete bar in Seminyak enjoying a beer.

No loud Aussie sport on TV, thats exeptional in this area !

20190915_110934-1024x768.jpg

20190915_110950-1024x768.jpg

20190915_111020-768x1024.jpg

To our Aussie BM, seeing the average middle age Aussie women here I understand you visit Thailand....  Hell, and they all drink beer by the bottle at 11.00 am as well ...😱😱😱

The one time I was in Bali it was nothing but drunk Aussies. I turned around and went back to Bangkok the next day.

8 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

You can go with AA to Surat Thani , they do a combo ticket with minibus and ferry , but obviously takes a lot longer 

Or Nakhon SI Thammarat, that's the way I went to Koh Samui last December.  The bus from  NST to the ferry takes about the same time as from Surat Thani. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, actually worked really well and saves oodles of cash when 2 or more travelling. 

I did take the direct flight back though due to time constraints before flying back to UK.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Krapow said:

I know, but a lot of hassle with a 3 year old 😬

Not really: flight to NST was fine, bus to ferry easy and comfortable, tickets provided by agent for ferry as soon as we got off bus and short trip across to KS.comfortable on board. I was also with a 3 year old.

OK the direct flight more convenient but for the cost savings it was just fine, I would do it again.

Edited by Horizondave
  • Great Info 1

6 hours ago, Glasseye said:

The one time I was in Bali it was nothing but drunk Aussies. I turned around and went back to Bangkok the next day.

They tend to all stick to a limited area, if you avoid that zone, you avoid them.

Last week, speaking with a decent Aussie (even spoke real English) his words were "dont judge Australia because of them, even we dont like them and they wouldn't dare behave in Australia like they do here"

• Like 1

They tend to all stick to a limited area, if you avoid that zone, you avoid them.
Last week, speaking with a decent Aussie (even spoke real English) his words were "dont judge Australia because of them, even we dont like them and they wouldn't dare behave in Australia like they do here"

That decent aussie is correct... act like that at home and would get sat on their arse pretty damn quick.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just been watching Criminal Investigation channel and the terrible case of the murder of Victoria Climbie.

If you are in the UK you will probably remember it, the murder of a very lovely young girl at the hands of her guardians. I found it hard to watch as I have a young daughter but I persevered. Some people can be so evil it shocks me. So sad for the little girl and what she had to go through.

Tragic

There I was innocently listening to the dulcet tones of Tommy Dee on Facebook reading the news from his radio channel, good info and always happy to listen but as I was about to click to another area the next video popped up. Complete change of direction and very welcome too, it was a lady called Poonam Pandey, an Indian model showing a little bit more than I expected.

I thank you Tommy for leading me down a path that showed me this pretty lovely lady. seems she is an erotic performer in India and has her own channel. Being married to a very beautiful Indian myself in a previous life it was a welcome ending to your news channel. Thank you.

Poonam.jpg

Poonam 1.jpg

• Like 1