What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Recovering from my 8 hour drive from Bangsaray to Mae Sot and Sai constantly telling me  "it is 90 kph speed limit not 120 kph" and "Just because everyone else is doing  over 90 kph does not mean we have to ! "  My reminding her that she had failed her driving test again may have been accurate but tactically unsound! :default_1087:

I therefore got the blame for the aircon not working properly. The air filter needs regular cleaning/replacing.

A yellow porsche carrera went past us like a rocket. 10 minutes later there it was at the side of the road having been pulled at a police check point and the driver no doubt arguing that the BiB could not possibly know he was doing 200 kph. :default_biggrin:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Jambo said:

A yellow porsche carrera went past us like a rocket. 10 minutes later there it was at the side of the road having been pulled at a police check point and the driver no doubt arguing that the BiB could not possibly know he was doing 200 kph. :default_biggrin:

They do have hand help speed guns although not real accurate... Last time they got me they said I was doing 195km/h but I glanced at my speedo when I saw old matey with the camera and my speedo was reading 225.

On 9/17/2019 at 4:25 PM, Horizondave said:

There I was innocently listening to the dulcet tones of Tommy Dee on Facebook reading the news from his radio channel, good info and always happy to listen but as I was about to click to another area the next video popped up. Complete change of direction and very welcome too, it was a lady called Poonam Pandey, an Indian model showing a little bit more than I expected.

I thank you Tommy for leading me down a path that showed me this pretty lovely lady. seems she is an erotic performer in India and has her own channel. Being married to a very beautiful Indian myself in a previous life it was a welcome ending to your news channel. Thank you.

Poonam.jpg

Poonam 1.jpg

a lot more entertaining than the local nudes 😉  ( our code word for thenews  btw ).  maybe we could cut a deal,but she would need to wear less 😉

• Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, Washedup said:

Tripping on magic truffels..talking to the trees in the forests of Keswick..life is wonderful 

Yes, it's time of year again. 

In bygone days I'd be out picking every day, drying them and stocking up. 

Mushroom tea, anyone :default_coffee:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1