What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Assembled a bookshelf...

Teaching the Miss remembered me working with some workers in SEA.

They know everything better, and no need to follow the sequences of the instruction leaflet.... And she concluded by "no way I could ever work for you, I run away after half day. You're a real pain" ....

The thing is assembled by 56 2" woodscrews.... real fun with a screwdriver (even if the holes are partly predrilled) ! On the shopping list : battery powered screwdriver !

20191012_175525-768x1024.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Sitting in The King and Castle in Windsor with the family. Nice view  of castle outside our window. 

Had a pint of Barn Dancer and just about to have a pint of KingGoblin which is 6 pc.

Prices not bad for a pub in Windsor, lovely place.

Anymore drink and I might start assaulting any stray corgies....20191012_114726.jpg

20191012_114821.jpg20191012_125741.jpg

Now that's bloody great value..well worth a visit i must say 

Watching the boxing, great Commonwealth title fight there, and Leed's finest, Josh Warrington coming up.

I like him, think he's an excellent boxer, even with toiling a bit last fight against Galahad. He's still unbeaten, 29-0.

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Watching the boxing, great Commonwealth title fight there, and Leed's finest, Josh Warrington coming up.

I like him, think he's an excellent boxer, even with toiling a bit last fight against Galahad. He's still unbeaten, 29-0.

Lot of power for a featherweight... 

15 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Assembled a bookshelf...

Teaching the Miss remembered me working with some workers in SEA.

They know everything better, and no need to follow the sequences of the instruction leaflet.... And she concluded by "no way I could ever work for you, I run away after half day. You're a real pain" ....

The thing is assembled by 56 2" woodscrews.... real fun with a screwdriver (even if the holes are partly predrilled) ! On the shopping list : battery powered screwdriver !

90% of my day is made up of QC crying cause parts are welded out of spec when measured on the CMM, funny how if the welders follow the SOP instead of doing it their way the parts measure in spec !!

I purchased a drill last week to drill some holes in my car, opened the case yesterday to grab the drill and its a fooking impact driver .............. good for screws and stuff !!

72720099_10157136744372740_7273615342994

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, coxyhog said:

My missus is in Thailand,my mum for once isn't coming over for dinner & I don't have to get up in the morning.And this lot are playing in my local so that's where I'm headed....

Walked to the pub,2 miles there & 2 miles back,then decided to have bacon,eggs,beans & toast.Just about to put the first egg into the hot oil & I must've clipped the handle of the pan.Hot oil all over the fucking place,clothes,face,floor....not a great thing to do,ok now except my nose is a bit sore....ffs it's fucking red enough already.

On 10/12/2019 at 1:13 PM, Horizondave said:

Sitting in The King and Castle in Windsor with the family. Nice view  of castle outside our window. 

Had a pint of Barn Dancer and just about to have a pint of KingGoblin which is 6 pc.

Prices not bad for a pub in Windsor, lovely place.

Anymore drink and I might start assaulting any stray corgies....20191012_114726.jpg

20191012_114821.jpg20191012_125741.jpg

Lovely. Will be there in mid December for the Panto. This will be the 3rd time at Windsor love it . 

13 hours ago, AJSP said:

Lovely. Will be there in mid December for the Panto. This will be the 3rd time at Windsor love it . 

I might do the panto there or possibly Richmond.....the pub is lovely and prices unbelievable, right now it is their Beer Festival.

Edited by Horizondave

17 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

I might do the panto there or possibly Richmond.....the pub is lovely and prices unbelievable, right now it is there Beer Festival.

We are booked for Saturday 14th. Will be in touch prior as we stay near Heathrow and normally eat in Hillingdon or colnbrook in the evening 

• Thumbs Up 1