What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Wondering where my 'amazment at the miracles and canonisation of Saints' thread went?

I was wondering the same thing. Thought the topic was innocent enough. I was a couple of posts into it and clicked on the like button for one of the early posts and the system came back with an error could not be found message. Figured there must have been something in the later posts that caused the topic to get hidden.

52 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I was wondering the same thing. Thought the topic was innocent enough. I was a couple of posts into it and clicked on the like button for one of the early posts and the system came back with an error could not be found message. Figured there must have been something in the later posts that caused the topic to get hidden.

No idea, I made it late last night, then went to sleep, had no replies at all then.

An quick PM for/or explanation would have been nice. 

• Like 1

Just bought a 55inch Samsung TV from John Lewis, wall bracket and paying for it to be mounted, fully set up, trunking etc etc. 

I like John Lewis electricals, they give you a 5 year guarantee, you can call them if any issue, get through in no time, if they can't fix it via the phone, they send someone the next day.

Great service all in all.  

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Just bought a 55inch Samsung TV from John Lewis, wall bracket and paying for it to be mounted, fully set up, trunking etc etc. 

I like John Lewis electricals, they give you a 5 year guarantee, you can call them if any issue, get through in no time, if they can't fix it via the phone, they send someone the next day.

Great service all in all.  

Love John Lewis, buy all of my electricals from their cause of the standard guarantee 1/2 years, bring it back with no complaints

Assuming you pay a premium for the 5 years? Normally a licence to print money these after-sale service deals. Add in premiums you'd be better off buying it as new.

These deals do prey on the gullible :default_527:

1 minute ago, Lemondropkid said:

Love John Lewis, buy all of my electricals from their cause of the standard guarantee 1/2 years, bring it back with no complaints

Assuming you pay a premium for the 5 years? Normally a licence to print money these after-sale service deals. Add in premiums you'd be better off buying it as new.

These deals do prey on the gullible :default_527:

No, all John Lewis TV's come with a free 5 year guarantee. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

I bought a 55 inch in Costco about 5 months ago and they gave me a 5 year warranty to. Good to have peace of mind when buying an expensive TV

Strange how both you and BM Krapow opted for a large 55 incher. Touch of over-compensating 🤔

• Haha 1

Just getting ready to head off to my local for a few pints with my mates - at 1440 the thermometer still hasn't gotten above 0C, yesterday's snow hasn't completely melted yet and now we have another 2-4cm promised for overnight...way too early for this time of year but on the brighter side, I finished my seasonal employment on Friday so now I can concentrate on getting home and affairs in order before I head off to Pattaya again...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

59 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Strange how both you and BM Krapow opted for a large 55 incher. Touch of over-compensating 🤔

48 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Making up for lack of penis size. 😁

9 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

I have always wanted a big a size and its 4K Ultra HD too 😊

I think a rap on the knuckles and modwatch for a month or two should be on the cards, NC :default_detective:

Laughing when reading this ....

https://www.stickboybkk.com/news/dozens-tourists-return-cursed-rocks/

I mean, how dumb has one to be to take stones from an Thai National park back to the home country ? 

And then to blame them for the bad luck to you happens later....

And then to send them back by mail ? ....🙄🙄🙄  

FFS, throw them in the garbage. 

What has this world become .....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sir_Fondles said:

The woman is away so I have to fend for myself... dinner is looking to be grilled cheese (Coon Mild) and vegemite on toast.

Prolly should order a burger from Carl's Jnr but could not be bothered.

They do a decent burger too.

Well, the snow has finally stopped so I'm gonna go outside and clear my driveways and walkways, then I'm  going to fill a few sandbags for weight in the back of my little pickup; later I'll go to the nearest Post Office station and get what I need to send my passport out to the Thai Consulate in Vancouver for my 60 day visa....