What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 hour ago, Thai Spice said:

Sat in one of my regular reggae pubs.  At least here no rugby at full blast and shouting Brits....

Hahaha...

As much as I am not a Rugby fan the Reggae would annoy me too.

Still you are on a beach so I am sure the atmosphere would be fine when having a few drinks. Hope there is some eye candy too....

I am just lying in bed perusing this forum.

Not interested in Rugby so enjoying my solo time as my wife has taken my daughter to work with her. Just bliss to be alone especially as I am not working today and have woken up after 11 hours of sleep.

Needed the closed eye time after my first week back at work after 5.5 months off sick.

24 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

As much as I am not a Rugby fan the Reggae would annoy me too.

Still you are on a beach so I am sure the atmosphere would be fine when having a few drinks. Hope there is some eye candy too....

Bit early for the eye candy, but at my 3rd place now.

20191102_182652-1024x768.jpg

20191102_182910-1024x768.jpg

Who gives a shit about the destination ? Its all about the ride !

• Thumbs Up 1

still trying to get the burn from my eyes and lungs out after getting tear gassed to the bejeezus in Wanchai yesterday afternoon. Was brutal....don't want to taste that stuff in that amount of dosage ever again. Popo are out of fucking control here..... @Thai Spice, it ain't cool.

10 minutes ago, STARGAZER said:

still trying to get the burn from my eyes and lungs out after getting tear gassed to the bejeezus in Wanchai yesterday afternoon. Was brutal....don't want to taste that stuff in that amount of dosage ever again. Popo are out of fucking control here..... @Thai Spice, it ain't cool.

Star, looks like I moved out at the right moment ?

Although I do miss 109 and Players on a Sunday morning like today !

1 hour ago, STARGAZER said:

Sorry to hear that Star. Hope you and the family are safe. It's a changing world over there right now. My prayers are with you all.

13 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Star, looks like I moved out at the right moment ?

Although I do miss 109 and Players on a Sunday morning like today !

LOL....well interesting you say that....I am staying at HarbourView (@thumper63...family safe and sound in BKG...I am back to commuting to HK to keep bread on table😂)  I wake up this morning at about 5:30 AM still feeling like shit from the tear gas, lungs and eyes still burning. I am hungry so I decide to wander over and see if McDonalds on Lockhard Rd is open as I need a egg/sausage mcmuffin. You know it has been a tough night in the 852 when not an East African Whore can be found stumbling the streets of Wanchai at that time of the morning and most of the bars like 109 and Players who are normally still cranking until 8am or after on a Sunday morning are closed and dark.....McD's indeed re opened so I get my mcmuffin fix....on the way back to hotel I come around a back corner and here is this old Chinese dude doing bong hits out of an old school bamboo bong. He offers me one so I go wtf why not....lol

HK, ya gotta love the place...lol

bong.jpg

On 11/5/2019 at 3:06 AM, galenkia said:

Watching this video of my motorbike racing hero Kevin Schwantz. 

Those 500cc 2 strokes were wild, absolute animals to ride, so he was not called the Bucking Bronco for no reason 

Trouble was he always used to throw it down the track on the last corner.

On 11/4/2019 at 11:06 AM, galenkia said:

Watching this video of my motorbike racing hero Kevin Schwantz. 

Those 500cc 2 strokes were wild, absolute animals to ride, so he was not called the Bucking Bronco for no reason 

This guy was nuts - talk about riding on the ragged edge...

• Thumbs Up 1