What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

On 12/8/2019 at 10:29 AM, john luke said:

One absent member and one member exercising considerable restraint. 

IMG_20191208_153505.jpg

On 12/8/2019 at 11:28 AM, Painter said:

Absent member frantically checks all lines of communication....

How does one get an invite for such an exclusive Club for January?

Or does the very fact of having to ask obviously mean they are already excluded :default_biggrin:

2 hours ago, john luke said:

What transport did you use? 

Spur of the moment decision this morning.... phone call to a thai friend who runs one of these taxi booking services... car and driver booked for 5 hours.

Report and pics to follow, but not what I was expecting.  Totally underwhelmed...

Trying to find out if there is a working microwave at my polling station tomorrow, or it's a large packed lunch!

Not allowed to leave the station. 

Though can't wait TBH, haven't looked forward to an election this much in ages, indeed ever!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Trying to find out if there is a working microwave at my polling station tomorrow, or it's a large packed lunch!

Though can't wait TBH, haven't looked forward to an election this much in ages, indeed ever!

Looking forward to the results.. some very close marginals ... hopefully some big names will be looking for alternative careers on Friday ... IDS , DR .. maybe even a couple of party leaders ..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Krapow said:

Microwave confirmed.

Large gingsters Cornish pastie it is, with some Thai noodle number my missus will make tonight. 

Long oul day, be there for 6am to set up, close station at 10pm, quick check of the exit polls, hopefully small Tory majority, pack up, home by 11.30pm, watch the results as they come in until result confirmed in early hours.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2