What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

I don't know what brands of perfumes the East Indians and some of the Europeans are dousing themselves with here in my condo building but man, do those elevators stink sometimes when they exit them - not to mention the odd BO as well, dunno what smells worse - enough to make me gag sometimes. 

50 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Feeling domestic today and bought a large non stick wok aheavy duty deep frying pan and a new non stick baking tray. Sad being a batchelor sometimes, but I am handy in the kitchen 

Look forward to the pictures of what you create mate.

10 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Missus is en route back to London & she just vid called me on Messenger to ask what hooch I want from Doha duty free....that's another reason we've been wed so long😆....so one bottle of Black Bush incoming.

Well that went really well,we had no means of communication as she didn't have her UK sim card so I gave it about 50 mins after landing & drove the 32 miles to T4,parked in the short stay & when I went into the terminal she was standing right in front of me.I think she landed at 2010 & we were in the house at 2200.

And as a bonus she bought a twinpack of Black Bush😃!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 6

9 hours ago, Butch said:

^^^^^

Good on you for making someone's day and good on them for being honest.

Karma works both ways and has done so in this case.

Don't give your good lady too much of a hard time, it can happen to all of us when tired and exhausted.Props to you as well for handling an extra 5+ hours to your journey.

Sometimes life throws us a curveball and in your case, all has worked out very well for everyone , apart from the poor bugger having to drive!.

It could have been so much worse, all things considered.

Good stuff thrown my way.... comes back in buckets from me, for a lifetime.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Butch said:

^^^^^

Good on you for making someone's day and good on them for being honest.

Karma works both ways and has done so in this case.

Don't give your good lady too much of a hard time, it can happen to all of us when tired and exhausted.Props to you as well for handling an extra 5+ hours to your journey.

Sometimes life throws us a curveball and in your case, all has worked out very well for everyone , apart from the poor bugger having to drive!.

It could have been so much worse, all things considered.

True, it could have been worse, I could have swung for her. 🤪
I was always the poor bugger who had to drive on the 260+ round trip, now I just stuff her and our son into a taxi both ways, it’s way better for my nerves. 😉

• Haha 1

On 4/22/2024 at 6:42 PM, Phantom51red said:

At the naga statue cha am,fortunately the weather played ball and sun was behind clouds the whole pleasant journey from hua hin ,off to eat soon.

20240422_181232.jpg

Somebody was on acid that day.    🫥