What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

6 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

dial the number from another phone works for me.

I did and the phone was ringing, but I could not hear it. It was at that point I decided to look in the car, which was probably the last place I had it. But then I was thinking that I had left it in the pub.  I need a lie down to get over the trauma 😄

11 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Relaxing the poo poo valve after man handling this bastard in by myself.

41020347_10156198473857740_6285739308334

PLEASe what is that it looks so cool

3 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Pissing it down so sat in my van having a cuppa & a cigg

image.jpg

you lazy bastard, I am sitting here at the side of a cutting edge forum with a bunch of splitters, traitors and haters, in fear of my life while YOu listen to Ken fucking whatsis face on radio two and eat a sadnwich your wife made for u 3 days ago and you found in the glove box

3 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

bugger, i thought it would be more exciting than that ;)    get a tap, they are cheaper

dont go there............

Water from the tap here is not free so mum in her garbled mindstate wont water the gardens as it will cost too much but wanted a tank put in so she could (rain water is free)... the money  paid for the tank and all that associated shit to go along with it..... by my calculation it will be 10 years before she  see's a ROI............

anyways, she's happy.

Edited by Sir_Fondles

16 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

I did and the phone was ringing, but I could not hear it. It was at that point I decided to look in the car, which was probably the last place I had it. But then I was thinking that I had left it in the pub.  I need a lie down to get over the trauma 😄

Amazing how you always find something in the last place you left it.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Going to get up early and pop into town to pick up my Amazon purchases.

Plus last bits of shopping for my trip next week. Think some beer and a bottle of nice red is going into my bag for friends I'm hoping to meet up with in Bangkok.

What dates you in Bangkok, I leave early on the 13th