What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

3 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Having a pint of 'Your Granny Wouldn't Like It' in a pub in Uxbridge

Bloody Wifi is rubbish in here, trying to download a photo, thank God for mobile data. Wetherspoon should sort themselves out.

20190718_132945.jpg

The Good Yarn is a shite pub!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sherlock said:

The Good Yarn is a shite pub!

it really is and counts as one of the worst Wetherspoon pubs I have been in.

I was at the bus stop opposite about 2 weeks ago when there 3 police cars (including a van with 5-6 coppers) and an ambulance outside The Good Yarn.  Obvious a bit of bother inside and I did see a patron being carried out and put into the ambulance.

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

Enjoying the sun disappearing behind the trees whilst drinking Guinness. It's making a path right to me. Is this an omen and a big fish will grace my net tonight. 

20190715_210718.jpg

What the hell is this... satellite dish in the bog....?

20190715_210718.jpg.606e397ecee5327b478c04fb420958fc.jpg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

What the hell is this... satellite dish in the bog....?

20190715_210718.jpg.606e397ecee5327b478c04fb420958fc.jpg

There is a TV in there with tables and chairs. They have a winter syndicate on this lake and they use that as a base camp. It's hard to see but there is a normal tv aerial there too. Will take a pic and edit to show.

20190718_204143.jpg

Edited by boydeste
  • Haha 1

Just arrived back in Pattaya after 5 days in Northern Korat. The taxi driver and I got pulled over at 3 police checkpoints on the way back. He got piss tested at the first stop in a little hut off the road. So he's yaa baa free and gets a paper saying he's been checked so you don't get tested at further stops. If your clean, they give you a handful of fruit Mentos candies for being inconvenienced. While he was being detained for the piss test, I noticed 2 of the cops were vaping. So I get out of the car and vaped while I.waited. Apparently it's mai bpen rai with the vaping in Isaan and the cops are so much more polite and jai yen than the cops here in Patts. Don't ya just love the consistency of enforcing the silly laws in this country. (sarcasm) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

Just arrived back in Pattaya after 5 days in Northern Korat. The taxi driver and I got pulled over at 3 police checkpoints on the way back. He got piss tested at the first stop in a little hut off the road. So he's yaa baa free and gets a paper saying he's been checked so you don't get tested at further stops. If your clean, they give you a handful of fruit Mentos candies for being inconvenienced. While he was being detained for the piss test, I noticed 2 of the cops were vaping. So I get out of the car and vaped while I.waited. Apparently it's mai bpen rai with the vaping in Isaan and the cops are so much more polite and jai yen than the cops here in Patts. Don't ya just love the consistency of enforcing the silly laws in this country. (sarcasm) 

Once you got your paper you can get smashed out your skull.😀

• Haha 3